• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How did you see it was bugged? Can you tell what I did to make it so?
You passed the point, where you the picture should be unlocked ... now idea if your attempt in changing the stats for Veronika's submission cause this is or not.

There is nothing we can do to fix this.

Turalyon

Aug 19, 2017
You past the point, where you the picture should be unlocked ... now idea if your attempt in changing the stats for Veronika's submission cause this is or not.

There is nothing we can do to fix this.
Well, I didn't try to change any stats for any character...

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I have a question. In the 9.4 release (all of them plain, A, and B) I copy over my saves from a previous release and valious actions disappear. For example the tennis court is gone from the map and I need to go to the police station and sneak in and click on the tennis racket again. Is this normal or is something still wrong with 9.4?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
So I have a question. In the 9.4 release (all of them plain, A, and B) I copy over my saves from a previous release and valious actions disappear. For example the tennis court is gone from the map and I need to go to the police station and sneak in and click on the tennis racket again. Is this normal or is something still wrong with 9.4?
something is wrong with your game. Did you use KeinBa's updater or did you download the whole game (~1,5 GB)?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Please post the saves you are copying over the ones from 0.93

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
hey guys, i m having some trouble with VERONICA, the hint tells me to make her do that three chores, at 10:00, I command her to do it but, after dinner mom tells about that but nothing is happening, the submissive point don t increase, and the same hint stay there, I already tried the cheat console in the "achievement_chore_kitchen = 1", "achievement_chore_laundry=1" "achievement_chore_vacuum=1", but if I mark the 3 chores her thumb disappear and nothing happen, and I tried one by one too, is this a bug or am I just messing something?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes