larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hey guys, i m having some trouble with VERONICA, the hint tells me to make her do that three chores, at 10:00, I command her to do it but, after dinner mom tells about that but nothing is happening, the submissive point don t increase, and the same hint stay there, I already tried the cheat console in the "achievement_chore_kitchen = 1", "achievement_chore_laundry=1" "achievement_chore_vacuum=1", but if I mark the 3 chores her thumb disappear and nothing happen, and I tried one by one too, is this a bug or am I just messing something?
There is a reason that this was put in the Flag console
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless told to do so by myself or one of the other Testers dont go in there or you break the game.
Besides that anyway if Veronica is still on the hints bar give her the chore at 10:00 and then go and watch her do it at 12:00.
If shes missing from there post your save and I will see if I can fix it.
Next time your stuck just ask someone here will always help you

Reactions: Movikx

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
When i open the folder, just show a big black screen. What is it?
Just a guess, but a "big black screen"? :p

When you extracted MotH, did you use ? It's possible files were missing during the extraction process (or your file could be corrupt). So I recommend using 7-Zip instead of WinRAR or WinZip.

Follow the steps here to extract using 7-Zip.

Next thing to check is if you have the latest version of DirectX on your computer. If you're running Windows 7, you should have DirectX 11. If you're using Windows 10, you should have DirectX 12.

Check to see if you're using the latest drivers for your video card.

Check to see if your Windows is up-to-date.

(basic) using the default settings and without running the Tweak Tool provided.

Try any or all of the above and see if that fixes the problem you're having.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Well, that doesnt work :(, here is my save files, I tried see her doing the chores I comanded, but
Well, that doesnt work :(, here is my save files, I tried see her doing the chores I comanded, but
HOOOOOOOOLY SHIT, I don t know why, but it works, I think that after I put the "chore_talked" to "=0", then a conversation showed up when I go after her at 12:00, THANXS MAN

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
HOOOOOOOOLY SHIT, I don t know why, but it works, I think that after I put the "chore_talked" to "=0", then a conversation showed up when I go after her at 12:00, THANXS MAN
This is precisely why we ask that people do not touch the flags unless instructed to do so. When you start fiddling with the flags thinking it's going to help reduce the grind and help you cheat the game, you're actually ADDING bugs to your save that gets carried over into the next update.

And when you've borked the game by changing things you shouldn't, you make it a lot more difficult for those of us who test the game for Faerin to be able to fix what you broke.

But rather than ask for help when stuck or try to read the hints that's provided, you (and those like you) do more harm than good and expect us to pull miracles out of our asses.

If you want to play MotH, fine, play it as it was intended to be played and stop tinkering with things you know nothing about.

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
stucked on to invite Veronika the big sis on a date, it should be on weekends during the 17 until 17 59 but even beeing in the house I can't talk to her, she must be on her room, but always receive the message to "it is locked" and so can't do noting, a bug or have missed someting?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
stucked on to invite Veronika the big sis on a date, it should be on weekends during the 17 until 17 59 but even beeing in the house I can't talk to her, she must be on her room, but always receive the message to "it is locked" and so can't do noting, a bug or have missed someting?
You message her on your phone. (where you read her texts)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
for some reason the angel quest doesnt update for me, it just says the search for doctor russo on the google everytime i search
Could you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
hey guys, i m having some trouble with VERONICA, the hint tells me to make her do that three chores, at 10:00, I command her to do it but, after dinner mom tells about that but nothing is happening, the submissive point don t increase, and the same hint stay there, I already tried the cheat console in the "achievement_chore_kitchen = 1", "achievement_chore_laundry=1" "achievement_chore_vacuum=1", but if I mark the 3 chores her thumb disappear and nothing happen, and I tried one by one too, is this a bug or am I just messing something?
So after you tell her at 10, you need to check at noon

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I have just looked at your save to me there is nothing wrong with it but I have nothing to compare it with as it looks like a perfectly good save which is why I really need the saves from your 0.93 directory if you have deleted them I am afraid theres nothing I can do and you have to just follow the hints.
So they should be the same as the ones for the 9.3 directory, shouldn't they? Except for the most recent that was save by 9.4b? But just in case I've attached the ones from my 93 directory.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So they should be the same as the ones for the 9.3 directory, shouldn't they? Except for the most recent that was save by 9.4b? But just in case I've attached the ones from my 93 directory.
I haven't looked at your saves yet, but I can already tell from the archive you attached that one of the saves you have ("yumi calls") was a bugged save that Faerin was looking into and it accidentally got included in an earlier release. So that one, for certain, you can delete. As for the missing map items, I'm checking into that right now and will provide additional info in this reply.

EDIT

The save named "Mike (226 - 07.00)" is the one that's missing the tennis court on the map (but does have the police station). You can add that by peeking in on Debby while she's changing clothes at the police station at 9am (weekdays). Just click the racket in her bag. The other save named "Mike (226 - 09.31)" has both the police station and tennis courts on your map. So that save is fine.

BTW, I saved your game after peeking on Debby and the tennis courts in your first savegame were still showing on the map after it was reloaded. So you're pretty much good to go from there on out once you do that one thing.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i am stuck at this point, i am done with everything in the update, and i still have no idea what i missed,
was i supposed to do some event or another with Emma a second or third time?
was i supposed to take her on a date ?
bear in mind, i didn't use a walkthrough the last few updates, the hint system works just fine now...
any ideas ??!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok, i am stuck at this point, i am done with everything in the update, and i still have no idea what i missed,
was i supposed to do some event or another with Emma a second or third time?
was i supposed to take her on a date ?
bear in mind, i didn't use a walkthrough the last few updates, the hint system works just fine now...
any ideas ??!!
In the sex scene with Emma did you change views? Cum in each view?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

The only stuff left to do seems to be something in the morning with Ash and how can I walk Angel home?
To walk angel home go on a date with her and do well enough (flowers, pick the right movie etc. ). The Ashley morning event, sleep naked and close your door and then choose to bang her.

NorthStars

Jul 19, 2017
Hello guys, I screwed up achievment "Scary Movie" for Achley. Do cheats on open achievements?
P.S. Sorry for my English.
Upd
Decided to edit the flags

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I haven't looked at your saves yet, but I can already tell from the archive you attached that one of the saves you have ("yumi calls") was a bugged save that Faerin was looking into and it accidentally got included in an earlier release. So that one, for certain, you can delete. As for the missing map items, I'm checking into that right now and will provide additional info in this reply.

EDIT

The save named "Mike (226 - 07.00)" is the one that's missing the tennis court on the map (but does have the police station). You can add that by peeking in on Debby while she's changing clothes at the police station at 9am (weekdays). Just click the racket in her bag. The other save named "Mike (226 - 09.31)" has both the police station and tennis courts on your map. So that save is fine.

BTW, I saved your game after peeking on Debby and the tennis courts in your first savegame were still showing on the map after it was reloaded. So you're pretty much good to go from there on out once you do that one thing.
Ok so I already did that in the 9.4 game, that should be good enogh, right? The other issue, I found, is that the pizza job reset to beginning conditions (2 customers, low success rate). So there are other issues with the 9.4 release. Not that it's a huge problem. It's just irritating to wonder what else might be broke.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes