ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
I am playing version 0.9.4 and when Angel sends me the photo the system hangs and hangs. I attached the saved game.
Greetings and thank you.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I am playing version 0.9.4 and when Angel sends me the photo the system hangs and hangs. I attached the saved game.
Greetings and thank you.
First thing that I noticed in your save is that MC's mood is low. Go into the cheats console and click "Max" then toggle the mood lock.

I'm not seeing a problem with your save. You should be able to click on the selfies she sends you in your messages to search for clues to where she is at. Make sure that you're in the bar when you look at the pics she sends you. Also, go into the settings on your phone (the cogs) and deselect "Limit frame rate (30fps)".

If you're still unable to click the selfies, please let me know and I'll fix your save for you.

HandRyck

Aug 15, 2018
hey guys, can you tell me where do i'll find the new collectables pic from v9.3 and v9.4? sorry for my english

thx :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm not sure why it worked before but not now. My first thought was maybe the program you used to extract with, but that wouldn't make since if you could play it yesterday. What I would suggest is checking for updated drivers for your video card. Or check to make sure that K-Lite is installed.

Alternatively, check to make sure that the folder for MotH is added to your antivirus' "exclude" list.

ki11ke11

May 30, 2017
First thing that I noticed in your save is that MC's mood is low. Go into the cheats console and click "Max" then toggle the mood lock.

I'm not seeing a problem with your save. You should be able to click on the selfies she sends you in your messages to search for clues to where she is at. Make sure that you're in the bar when you look at the pics she sends you. Also, go into the settings on your phone (the cogs) and deselect "Limit frame rate (30fps)".

If you're still unable to click the selfies, please let me know and I'll fix your save for you.
I'm sorry to tell you that the same thing keeps happening to me. I do not know if I'm doing something wrong ....
I attached a screenshot of the moment of hanging.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes