TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
a. We may indeed find out, eventually, or,

b. Use your imagination.
I won't be completely happy until I can become a full fledged member. Though that raises another question, guests can't do anything with other guests, but can members do things with other members, it sounded like that was a 'no', but it is hard to say...

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
can you guys help me? im just noob here. where can i download this in a torrent form with cheat as well with the latest version? thanks for helping this useless noob.

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Alright as an answer to my earlier post I discovered the issue, although still not quite sure how to fix it. Apparently games created with the unity engine have a nasty habit of randomly muting or disabling there audio abilities from the pc sound cards. The reasons for this seem to be...various and can be anything from an outdated sound card, to a non up-to-date unity program, ultimately the problem seems to be Unity not getting along with certain pc programs (probably after updates) unfortunately the ways to fix this also vary so if you can't pinpoint the program(s) that Unity not getting along with your gonna find yourself stuck doing a lot of trial and error. Hope this helps anyone else having similar problems. :unsure:

Reactions: larry5168

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the image during the video scenes. During the video the image is covered in black and red light.
This happens only during video.
Does the same happens when you try to open the video files from the Streaming Assets folder?

JordanGzuk

Mar 17, 2019
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, post: 1867395, miembro: 909096"]
Primero no grites!

Segundo cheque primera página para Hilo Tutorial.
[/CITAR]
I FOUND NOTHING THE LINK IS DROPPED ANY SOLUTION I CAN NOT ADVANCE ON THE DUTIES WITH VERONICA 295121

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
HOW TO GET THE MAID SUIT TO DO THE DUTIES BECAUSE VERONICA DOES NOTHING View attachment 295113
[QUOTE = "cold_arctus, post: 1867395, miembro: 909096"]
Primero no grites!

Segundo cheque primera página para Hilo Tutorial.
[/CITAR]
I FOUND NOTHING THE LINK IS DROPPED ANY SOLUTION I CAN NOT ADVANCE ON THE DUTIES WITH VERONICA View attachment 295121
10:00 give her a chore 12:00 go an watch her do the chore you need to see her do all three chores kitchen floor, vacuuming and the Laundry

Reactions: JordanGzuk
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes