sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Is there an easy way outside Patreon to know which girl gets new updates? So far characters like Valerie have been ignored yet we knew her very early on in Veronica's storyline...

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I have been interested in this game for a while, the 0.9.4 means that it is close to being completed when it reachs v1.0 or it will go further?

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Didn't have a problem with the previouse version but for whatever the reason this version has no sound, fixes anyone?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Didn't have a problem with the previouse version but for whatever the reason this version has no sound, fixes anyone?
Have you:
  1. Checked Settings (cogs icon) on the phone to see if sound is enabled?
  2. Checked your system volume to make sure the volume is up?
  3. Made sure your sound card is enabled in "Control Panel", "Sound"?
  4. Checked all the jacks?
If your volume control has a red "X" on its icon, open up a command prompt and type the following commands (pressing the "Enter" key after each command):
Code:
net stop audiosrv
Then...
net start audiosrv
I'm playing version 0.9.4b and I'm not having any issues with the sound. So it's got to be on your end.

Reactions: TheDevian

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Have you:

1. Checked Settings (cogs icon) on the phone to see if sound is enabled?
  2. Checked your system volume to make sure the volume is up?
  3. Made sure your sound card is enabled in "Control Panel", "Sound"?
  4. Checked all the jacks?
If your volume control has a red "X" on its icon, open up a command prompt and type the following commands:
Yes all the boxes in settings are checked except Full screen(tried it, didn't help).
Yup unless you mean there's some kind of in game volume which can be increased or decreased then yes.
Yes, restarted computer watched some videos, played a few other patron games, sound works for everything except this one.
So far everything in the game itself works fine just no sound. :cry:

medicine32

Mar 27, 2019
Hi, I have a problem with the image during the video scenes. During the video the image is covered in black and red light.
This happens only during video.

Sandra Peterson

Jan 5, 2018
Well this is such a great game,I just want to ask since i downloaded the newest version why does it say version 0.8.9 in the main menu?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the image during the video scenes. During the video the image is covered in black and red light.
This happens only during video.
Install the latest available version of K-lite codecs pack and try the animation again.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes