medicine32

Mar 27, 2019
In the default apps I changed the program to video on the VLC media player. Now the animations are played from the folder, but the game is still in the glow. How can I change this to play the same program in the game?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
In the default apps I changed the program to video on the VLC media player. Now the animations are played from the folder, but the game is still in the glow. How can I change this to play the same program in the game?
*wave* Can you tell me what operating system you're using? Let's start there first so I can get an idea what you might need.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, could you go into Device Manager (located in Control Panel) and see if it shows more than one display adapter installed? And if so, can you provide info on both of them for me, please?

Brand, model would be sufficient.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, perfect! Thank you for that..

Disable the Intel video card and use the NVIDIA instead. If necessary, make sure it has the latest installed and try to play MotH.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did as u said and I checked everything, still the same problem. Maybe I should reinstall it?
You shouldn't have to, but try this:

Disable your NVIDIA card and enable the Intel card instead. Try to see if MotH will display the animated scenes for you.

If that works, we'll try one more thing because your Intel card is going to run the game a lot slower than your NVIDIA card will.

Just for the sake of the thread, we should take this to PM... :)

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I haven't touched MotH in a while and it's almost because of the frequent updates. Not that it's a bad thing, it's great that it's regularly updated, it's just every time I think to DL it I'm like "Or I could wait a week and get the next version" then forget so I tell myself I'll wait for the next one, then the next

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive done below and watch a horror movie still nothing, just mom waking him up or his alarm goes off...any ideas?

Go into the Flags console, select Ashley and change "scared_at_night_level" to 4. Save your game and send MC to bed; sleeping nude with the door closed.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ive done below and watch a horror movie still nothing, just mom waking him up or his alarm goes off...any ideas?
Could you attach your save, please? I'll take a look at it for you.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes