cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
My in-game hint is not showing for mom. I haven't completed yet fot the mom route. Is it just me?
which achievements do you miss with her? (Check the app with the trophy and select Claire). What are her stats right now?

albundi

Sep 1, 2017
someone know how to unlock the last angel event ?

on the hint it's written that she must take the initiative

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
There is no Android version of the game as the Unity Engine doesnt play well with Android as for a Mac Version there is a way to play it on a Mac which is described in the installation Guide attached if you have any difficulties ask the lads here and they will help you out
In what universe does the Unity Engine not play well with Android? The vast majority of mobile games I get from Google Play are done in the Unity Engine.

Now, it is quite possible that Man of the House would not be easily portable to Unity for Android or would just take too much time away from the Windows development, but that is quite different than blaming the engine for a non-existant problem.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Now, it is quite possible that Man of the House would not be easily portable to Unity for Android or would just take too much time away from the Windows development, but that is quite different than blaming the engine for a non-existant problem.
Both. First of course the time Faerin would spend in porting and maintain an android version and second because the current UI does not fit a small screen as you have on phones.

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
Both. First of course the time Faerin would spend in porting and maintain an android version and second because the current UI does not fit a small screen as you have on phones.
This I totally get, not am I surprised.

I just hated seeing "Unity doesn't play well with Android" several times while catching up on the thread, because this is not true.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I just hated seeing "Unity doesn't play well with Android" several times while catching up on the thread, because this is not true.
Don't mind Larry, he isn't the technical guy, who knows the details.. Sometimes we get annoyed by people asking the same question over and over again... Maybe this was one of the times :p

Basically every two weeks someone will ask for a compressed version or an Android port, without checking previous post - what you did - or using the search function.

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
In what universe does the Unity Engine not play well with Android? The vast majority of mobile games I get from Google Play are done in the Unity Engine.

This I totally get, not am I surprised.

Point taken and from now on I will now say that the UI doesnt play well on phones and that it would be another platform that the dev would have to maintain

Reactions: cold_arctus

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Ok, I think Larry's point was exactly it. It's relatively easy to develop Unity game for Android, and there is waste range of such games, but porting game developed for PC to Android will be extra work. First such problem would be screen details.
So far, porting is not option because of limited resources. Wine runs game rather fine both on Linux and MacOS. Once game got completed, @Faerin will try to export game to Mac, Linux, and Android as well. This is plan, but no guarantees.

Reactions: larry5168

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Don't mind Larry, he isn't the technical guy, who knows the details.. Sometimes we get annoyed by people asking the same question over and over again... Maybe this was one of the times :p

Basically every two weeks someone will ask for a compressed version or an Android port, without checking previous post - what you did - or using the search function.
Hey, can I get a Mac port? I want to play this on my Mac.

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Thermophob

NexTGenioN

Super-Duper Member
Donor
Jul 9, 2018
Hi everyone, i want to use Flag console and there is caution do not modify flag values without instruction (which instruction?)

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Hi everyone, i want to use Flag console and there is caution do not modify flag values without instruction (which instruction?)
If you don't know what you're doing. DONT do it. You will break the game. Only do this if someone who knows how to do it gives you instructions.

Reactions: Sycho

NexTGenioN

Super-Duper Member
Donor
Jul 9, 2018
If you don't know what you're doing. DONT do it. You will break the game. Only do this if someone who knows how to do it gives you instructions.
Well actually thats i wanna know... how will influence on saves and which values i can change nothing else.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Well actually thats i wanna know... how will influence on saves and which values i can change nothing else.
The flags console is only used to fix problems (bugs) that may crop up during your game play. It's not intended to be used as a cheat system. The only stats that you can cheat are the MC's mood, cash, stats and time. If you try to use the flags as a cheat for the game you will cause hints to change, locations not appearing on the map or the characters themselves disappearing from tracking. These bugs created by modifying the flag values will be carried over to the next update, which means you would have to start from the beginning.

NexTGenioN

Super-Duper Member
Donor
Jul 9, 2018
The flags console is only used to fix problems (bugs) that may crop up during your game play. It's not intended to be used as a cheat system. The only stats that you can cheat are the MC's mood, cash, stats and time. If you try to use the flags as a cheat for the game you will cause hints to change, locations not appearing on the map or the characters themselves disappearing from tracking. These bugs created by modifying the flag values will be carried over to the next update, which means you would have to start from the beginning.
Thank you for info dude, thats i wanted to know ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
guys im a fan of milfy city and dating my daughter should i play this?
I've been meaning too play this game for so long and recently I've just started getting into it, Yes there is a bit of a grind too it but the rewards so far have been worth it. My favourite so far is the Veronica path wow how she started off too where she is going is just so fun and enjoyable. I'd give it a try if I was you.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes