• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Oh another model from DMD... Great... Thats a no from me. If you are already making an unoriginal game, with a story that has been seen for thousand time.. At least make the models more original
Wow just wow you took one look at the Ashley character and said she from DMD nope she isnt try recreating her see how far you get, then you looked at the description of the game and said to yourself another generic I am not denying that as most games here have close to the same storyline, but in your infinite wisdom you decided to come onto a thread thats close to 2k pages long and started slating a game that you havent probably even played because one of the characters looks like the daughter of DMD.
Oh did I say this thread is nearly 2k pages long thats because this is one of the most popular games on F95 but if as you say its unoriginal then why is it so popular because there are hundreds of games here with the same storyline and yet so many people play this one I wonder why, could it be that it has numerous characters, original storylines, massive gameplay, regular two weekly updates and you can actually talk to the dev, no it couldnt be that because one of the characters looks like the daughter from DMD.
You should actually read what you said and follow it in a roundabout way if you are going to criticise a game at least make it original play the thing and then critique it rather than regurgitating something that has been said on this thread many times before and has since been disproven

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Wow just wow you took one look at the Ashley character and said she from DMD nope she isnt try recreating her see how far you get, then you looked at the description of the game and said to yourself another generic I am not denying that as most games here have close to the same storyline, but in your infinite wisdom you decided to come onto a thread thats close to 2k pages long and started slating a game that you havent probably even played because one of the characters looks like the daughter of DMD.
Oh did I say this thread is nearly 2k pages long thats because this is one of the most popular games on F95 but if as you say its unoriginal then why is it so popular because there are hundreds of games here with the same storyline and yet so many people play this one I wonder why, could it be that it has numerous characters, original storylines, massive gameplay, regular two weekly updates and you can actually talk to the dev, no it couldnt be that because one of the characters looks like the daughter from DMD.
You should actually read what you said and follow it in a roundabout way if you are going to criticise a game at least make it original play the thing and then critique it rather than regurgitating something that has been said on this thread many times before and has since been disproven
Well firstly I agree with you that I should have probs played the game, but It is discouraging that its seems unoriginal.. but your argument that just because its popular that it has to be good? Really.... 80% of shit ranging from music, movies...erotic games that are popular are either objectivly shit, but somehow gathered attention(think of today music...) So you gotta get a better argument

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Well firstly I agree with you that I should have probs played the game, but It is discouraging that its seems unoriginal.. but your argument that just because its popular that it has to be good? Really.... 80% of shit ranging from music, movies...erotic games that are popular are either objectivly shit, but somehow gathered attention(think of today music...) So you gotta get a better argument
176572_man_bear_woman_angry.png

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Not really how can you give an objective opinion on something you havent even tried, thats like saying I am a virgin but I dont like sex even though its popular.
Mate your a troll who is looking for a reaction and you got one from me after this I wont be replying anymore as to be honest your a joke oh btw heres one of your posts in the Daughter for Desert thread

Is there an incest patch for this?
An incest patch now thats original somebody should have thought of it sooner they could have made a fortune from a game, funny how you are looking for the most unoriginal thing in a game yet complain about a game that you have never played, Oh and btw just because its popular and you dont like it doesnt mean its not good as its only your opinion and honestly that doesnt mean anything to anyone here or anyone else who enjoys the game, movies or music that you dont like.
Now you have been fed its time to go away and crawl back under your bridge

Larry5168

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Would someone let the dev know that there seems to be a bug that doesn't allow you to enter Veronica's room once you get the key, to help her get out of the police station.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes