larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
What i need to do that Annie come to house?
I think you mean Amy or your in the wrong thread. You have to talk to her at Club Neon and then at the gym and give her Veronicas Panties she will then arrange with you to come over the next time you handcuff Veronica to the chair you will send her a text and she will come over

hi, i need help.
the claire's door's locked when I want to walk into the room constantly.( i have 25 love 20 arousal)
You need to go to her room at 20:00

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
is there a way to kill Diane? god what an unlikable cunt "you fucked your mom so i'm going to to have you arrested and sent to jail unless you reveal every single piece of personal information you have"

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is there a way to kill Diane? god what an unlikable cunt "you fucked your mom so i'm going to to have you arrested and sent to jail unless you reveal every single piece of personal information you have"
Don't play her route if you don't like her. Turn off her hints in the contacts list, and pretend she doesn't exist.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Don't play her route if you don't like her. Turn off her hints in the contacts list, and pretend she doesn't exist.
So far, it was planned that once game gets completed, all content involving side characters will be separate downloads. You will have for example, officer Debby appear in station when MC gets to bail Veronica, but story about her will be separate download.

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Hello friends, when would be the next update of the Man of the house 9.5
Because I like quite a very good plot of the game I congratulate you heaps

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
No matter how many times I get her Ice Cream the hint won't change to the next one. I figured it out I have to buy chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla.

C3azyboy92

Feb 26, 2019
Hello,i got this issue since v 0.9...
i though its's gonna be fixed in some updates
and i let time for some updates so i can play more then just 1 or 2 hours...
but still getting this...
do someone know something about it ?
sry bad english :)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes