• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Would someone let the dev know that there seems to be a bug that doesn't allow you to enter Veronica's room once you get the key, to help her get out of the police station.
Could you post your save please so I can take a look? I was doing a playthrough last night for another person pertaining to a possible bug in Veronica's story line and didn't have any problems going into her room after I found the key to get her I.D after she was arrested.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I hope this was the right save... lol
View attachment 297979
I didn't have any problems going into her room to get her I.D. Though I saved your game as I entered her room. So now all you'll need to do is, search through her purse, take her I.D out and visit the police station once it appears on your map and you're good to go. :)

Just for future reference, you don't need to click on her bedroom key in your inventory to enter her room if that is what you tried to do.

Reactions: TheDevian

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
I didn't have any problems going into her room to get her I.D. Though I saved your game as I entered her room. So now all you'll need to do is, search through her purse, take her I.D out and visit the police station once it appears on your map and you're good to go. :)

Just for future reference, you don't need to click on her bedroom key in your inventory to enter her room if that is what you tried to do.
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Sycho

minasetaki

May 1, 2019
i already have 10 respect on officer Debby and the hint is "Let’s pay Officer Debby another visit", but everytime i meet her on police station the choice is always "ask her out on a date" and her answer is always: "but you're at least ten years younger than me..."
are i miss something ?

Shitty

Oct 2, 2017
I'm at her job but everytime I try talking to her it says she's with a customer. How do I get a handjob from her?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I'm at her job but everytime I try talking to her it says she's with a customer. How do I get a handjob from her?
The first hint will require you to go to her room at 23:00 since that's what time she gets ready to go to Neon.

The second hint should follow after you visit her again at Neon the next night. The HJ scene happens during the ride home at 4:30am when she gets off work.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i already have 10 respect on officer Debby and the hint is "Let’s pay Officer Debby another visit", but everytime i meet her on police station the choice is always "ask her out on a date" and her answer is always: "but you're at least ten years younger than me..."
are i miss something ?
Have you visited her at 9am on a weekday at the police station?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I have not tried, but feel free to check my save. thanks
Ok, first thing that I noticed is your mood is low. If you have access to the Cheats app on the phone, click "Max" then toggle the lock. Next, change the time to 10am and visit the police station. Afterwards her hint will change.

minasetaki

May 1, 2019
Ok, first thing that I noticed is your mood is low. If you have access to the Cheats app on the phone, click "Max" then toggle the lock. Next, change the time to 10am and visit the police station. Afterwards her hint will change.
as much as possible i try to not use cheat :)
but i'll try ask her at morning as you suggest. thanks

raul237

Mar 25, 2019
hi, i need help.
the claire's door's locked when I want to walk into the room constantly.( i have 25 love 20 arousal)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes