larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Ok so I already did that in the 9.4 game, that should be good enogh, right? The other issue, I found, is that the pizza job reset to beginning conditions (2 customers, low success rate). So there are other issues with the 9.4 release. Not that it's a huge problem. It's just irritating to wonder what else might be broke.
Sorry to dissapoint you but its not the game thats broke its the save you transfered over to it the reason I asked for you 0.93 folder was to see what saves you had in there both Mike 226 but with different timestamps on them 09:31 and 07:00 in the 07:00 save you havent yet discovered the Tennis Courts or worked at the Pizzaria I think this is the one you transfered over to the latest version if you transfer the (Mike 226 09:31) one over I think you will find that you wont have lost any progress.
So its not actually the game its just a mistake by yourself

Had to edit it because I got the Time stamps mixed up

Reactions: TheDevian

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Sorry to dissapoint you but its not the game thats broke its the save you transfered over to it the reason I asked for you 0.93 folder was to see what saves you had in there both Mike 226 but with different timestamps on them 09:31 and 07:00 in the 07:00 save you havent yet discovered the Tennis Courts or worked at the Pizzaria I think this is the one you transfered over to the latest version if you transfer the (Mike 226 09:31) one over I think you will find that you wont have lost any progress.
So its not actually the game its just a mistake by yourself

Had to edit it because I got the Time stamps mixed up
I didn't/don't copy over individual save files I copy the whole directory to the new install. As far as I recall you don't get to choose what save it loads. You just select continue. So it's something in the game that chose the wrong one, haven't tried to see if it does fix yet. But assuming your correct.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
As far as I recall you don't get to choose what save it loads. You just select continue. So it's something in the game that chose the wrong one, haven't tried to see if it does fix yet. But assuming your correct.
Yes but you can choose what save to copy over and in the 0.94b saves you gave me there is only one Mike 226 file and the Timestamp is 07:00

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
As far as I recall you don't get to choose what save it loads. You just select continue. So it's something in the game that chose the wrong one, haven't tried to see if it does fix yet. But assuming your correct.
Actually, you can pick the save you want loaded by clicking on the up arrow button on the phone. Then just choose from your list of saves that's showing.

As you can see by the screenshot, I have two saves. One from 0.9.3 and my current save from 0.9.4b. The 0.9.3 save gets loaded first when I click "Continue". But I don't have to play that one if I so choose.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Yes but you can choose what save to copy over and in the 0.94b saves you gave me there is only one Mike 226 file and the Timestamp is 07:00
Except I don't copy over individual files I just copy over the save directory from the old game. Also It still reset the neighbor shrink woman. It doesn't matter, really. It's just a bit aggravating to have lost the progress. It's possible I did something wrong, but I don't see how since my normal methodology is all the f95zone games is just to copy over the last save directory into the new version of the game. Well if there is something else wrong I'm sure someone else will stumble over it. Oh and thanks for trying to help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Except I don't copy over individual files I just copy over the save directory from the old game. Also It still reset the neighbor shrink woman. It doesn't matter, really. It's just a bit aggravating to have lost the progress. It's possible I did something wrong, but I don't see how since my normal methodology is all the f95zone games is just to copy over the last save directory into the new version of the game. Well if there is something else wrong I'm sure someone else will stumble over it. Oh and thanks for trying to help.
This save is 100% completed for 0.9.4b. So if you'd like, use this one for when 0.9.5 comes out on the 11th. Or if you prefer, use it as your guide for the other saves you're playing.

EDIT

I have also included a screenshot of the icons on the phone that are currently in use along with a description of what they're for if that helps in any way.

Reactions: Simon Jester

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
These are the two directories you gave me the first is from Version 0.94b the second is from Version 0.93 and the save that is there that I have posted is the save thats missing from Your 0.94b saves Load it up you will see its your save.
I do not know what has happened and why it didnt copy over but that is not a fault of the game thats on you and your rig so please stop trying to blame the game for a mistake which you have obviously made yourself
I am happy to help but it does annoy me a bit when something goes wrong and the first thing everyone says is its a bug its the game when 9 times out of 10 its the user

D

Deleted member 698417

How far along is this game? If it's almost finished I'll wait to try it out.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
These are the two directories you gave me the first is from Version 0.94b the second is from Version 0.93 and the save that is there that I have posted is the save thats missing from Your 0.94b saves Load it up you will see its your save.
I do not know what has happened and why it didnt copy over but that is not a fault of the game thats on you and your rig so please stop trying to blame the game for a mistake which you have obviously made yourself
I am happy to help but it does annoy me a bit when something goes wrong and the first thing everyone says is its a bug its the game when 9 times out of 10 its the user
I gave you the saves you ask for. The rest is simply a description of what I remember happening. Like I said it's possible that I did something that the game didn't like. If so I have no idea what it was. It's the same thing I've done for every other update for this game, as far as I know. Not sure even when or how this happened. Since As far as I remember I didn't play 9.3 . If your annoyed then stop interacting with me. Like I said thanks for you attempts to help and I'm not trying to annoy anyone. But it's not obvious to me what happened.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I gave you the saves you ask for. The rest is simply a description of what I remember happening. Like I said it's possible that I did something that the game didn't like. If so I have no idea what it was. It's the same thing I've done for every other update for this game, as far as I know. Not sure even when or how this happened. Since As far as I remember I didn't play 9.3 . If your annoyed then stop interacting with me. Like I said thanks for you attempts to help and I'm not trying to annoy anyone. But it's not obvious to me what happened.
If you re-read what I said my last sentence wasnt directed at you it was a genral statement, and like I said before I am glad to help you or anyone, but in every one of your posts somewhere in it you always make reference to the game did this or I did something the game didnt like.
The game isnt Ultron it is not an intuative AI and it certainly has no influence over a simple copy and paste function, I honestly do not know what happened all I do know is that the save you where playing didnt transfer over to the latest version of the game but that is not the games fault.
I have taken this a bit to heart as I test the game along with a few others and if we transfered our saves over and 50% - 75% of our save data was missing do you think we would let it pass or say to the dev its okay noone will notice we wouldnt when your blaming the game in a roundabout way you are blaming us for missing something in the test phase. we might not catch everything but if there was a major bug like this I am pretty sure that we would have caught it and as your the only person who has had this problem out of thousands we deal with I can only put it down to user error and if anyone else looks at the evidence they would probably do the same
If you have any other problem I or someone like me will still be here to help and be happy to do so, just dont instantaneously blame the game

Lets just leave it at that if you load the (Mike 226 09:31) file you will be able to continue without any loss of stats or gameplay from the previous time you played.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did

Larry5168

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
<deleted some stuff>
Lets just leave it at that if you load the (Mike 226 09:31) file you will be able to continue without any loss of stats or gameplay from the previous time you played.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did

Larry5168
Ok that statement isn't true. That save isn't ,without any loss. Plenty of stuff I have done is not in that save (like the Doc neighbor has been reset. Clearly what you think is happening isn't what happened. But that's not important, thanks for your attempts to help. I'm just going to set this aside for a while, maybe wait for the next version.

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
will it ever work on dx10?
Technically it should. Before the (DX11) for Windows 7 was released by Microsoft around February of 2013, MotH ran fine using DX9, but that was prior to the updated Unity engine that Faerin uses. I would suggest upgrading DX to version 11 if you're using a Win7 machine though. Otherwise, download (basic) and use the default settings during the installation.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes