TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Pls explain to me, how a single dev should be able to do this? o_O
In theory, he could take turns, much like Mel and DMD, I have known a few writers who could manage multiple stories at once, though for me, I tend to get distracted too easily, and the lore of the various stories tend to merge (though that could depend on how similar the plots/characters are). I just always worry when I see the main characters' (family) stories get nearly completed, while many of the side characters get ignored. And using Fallout4 as an example, sometimes the side quests are more interesting than the main plot. ;)

Stew1031

Apr 26, 2019
I go to the sex shop to buy the nuru gel but I can't talk to the clerk. I have Emma at 40 and 34. I think it might be because my backpack is full but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
i redownload it 6 times with different links still corrupt... i'm lost...
Are you absolutely sure you're using the latest 7zip?

The list of most likely issues are:
  1. The download itself is bad. Other people (including me) have been able to play, so that's not it.
  2. Your 7zip/WinRAR is out of date.
  3. Your download is corrupt.
Other, less probable issues:
  1. You disk is bad, and you're hitting an unrecoverable corrupt sector. In the same spot every time.
    1. Try saving more stuff on the disk (for example, copy the rar file) then extract
  2. Your OS is super corrupted. If this was the issue, I'd expect many more problems cropping up.
  3. Cosmic rays keep hitting the same spot on your machine at the same time after you start extracting or downloading.
  4. The Internet Police in your country don't like MotH, so they're subtly corrupting it each time it's downloaded.
  5. A demon is having fun by continually corrupting your download/extraction.
That's all I've got. As you can see, the last 4 are kind of ridiculous.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Aside from using the Print Screen key, you could use a program that supports taking screenshots. might be the best option and it's free.
Better than just the "print screen" key is hold down the "ält" key and then tap the "print screen" key. It will only capture whatever window is active.

Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

batman321456

Nov 26, 2016
Hate to ask but is there more content with diane after she jerks off MC? it says that MC's mom sees her on in the hallway on her way home but ive waited in the hallway for like three weeks now and nothing. Thanks.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Like I said on Patreon, I want a good ending with at least the three main girls in a foursome, but then I want to see what else you've got in mind for other games. I know you've said you wanted something more gamey, so curious what that means. Maybe update every once in a while but I don't want half effort on this game and half on the new game.

Reactions: Faerin

Zufering

Mar 3, 2019
Hey I just have updated the game to the v0.9.5 but it can't be played, it just shows the unity symbol and then the screen only gets dark, what can i do for the game runs well ?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'd say Option 3 is the best one.

A lot of the girls in this game dont have content yet, I think it would be a waste to not give them anything. Coffee shop girl, Veronica/Amy's boss, girls at Claires work etc. They dont need much, just a little something. A good ending with the "main" girls Veronica/Ashley and Claire is needed. They currently dont know you've been banging all 3 of them so that unfolding could lead up to the "end" of their content. Which would obviously be a rooftop 4-some ;). Its pretty common for pregnancies to be the "end" content in a lot of game, could be the case here too. Gonna need a much, much larger house though.

If you do pick this option you dont necessarily need to update MOTH monthly though, every other month is fine IMO. You can focus on the new game and it gives you a little more time to decide how to end this one. In the end you can do whatever you want though :)

Reactions: Faerin and Mytez

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I go to the sex shop to buy the nuru gel but I can't talk to the clerk. I have Emma at 40 and 34. I think it might be because my backpack is full but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.
I am pretty sure it's a backpack of holding. :geek:

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes