Jan 9, 2018
2. I'm not even close to being done with MotH!
i would choose this option.
Well first of all thank you for the game!
about the choice: i picked this one because its almost unbearable to create 2 games at the same time with high quality content. for example "dmd" quality has droped (in my opinion of course), well not a lot, but significally when "melody" game was created... both games a greate, but so is yours, and i dont want a quality drop in such amazing game =)

wasyl1975

Oct 29, 2017
Dzień dobry. Mam problem po ostatnich aktualizacjach, ponieważ nie chcę uruchamiać gry. na komputerze jest DX11 i najnowszy kodek, ale nic nie pomaga

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dzień dobry. Mam problem po ostatnich aktualizacjach, ponieważ nie chcę uruchamiać gry. na komputerze jest DX11 i najnowszy kodek, ale nic nie pomaga
Without understanding a single word you wrote there, I assume you miss an important update. Here:

Windows 7 users:
• Please visit this link:
• Make sure you select the appropriate update for your system (x64 = 64-bit, x86 = 32-bit) after
clicking the “Download” button.

Next time please write in English or add an English translation to your post. thanks!

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Hey guys, I just made a (big) Patreon post about the future of MotH that I thought some of you might want to read/share their opinion:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd vote for both. MOTH is one of my favorite games, so I am very interested to see what you come up with for new games. I'd be happy to see you continue to update MOTH with new content, while also working on a new game. Doesn't even have to continue as monthly updates - maybe just four times a year, with a bit more content than the monthly updates have now. Looking forward to your next project!

Reactions: Faerin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'd vote for both. MOTH is one of my favorite games, so I am very interested to see what you come up with for new games. I'd be happy to see you continue to update MOTH with new content, while also working on a new game. Doesn't even have to continue as monthly updates - maybe just four times a year, with a bit more content than the monthly updates have now. Looking forward to your next project!
Pls explain to me, how a single dev should be able to do this? o_O

Reactions: TheDevian

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Hey guys, I just made a (big) Patreon post about the future of MotH that I thought some of you might want to read/share their opinion:

Thanks for bringing such a good game to a life. As you wrote that yuo want to start a new projrct im curious about it. After MOTH im pretty sure, that it will have such a gret quality. Bou im still fan o your game and i wanted to say, to try running both projects. It can last much longer for next updates, but i t will be worth.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I'd go with number 2. This game has a lot in it already but it feels like there's still so much left to do. We still have Linda, Cassie and the whole storyline with the Mom's work, plus, at the very least, storylines for Megan and Valerie as well as more action with Officer Debby. I also really we hope get some familial threesomes like Mom+Aunt, Veronica+Aunt, Mom+Ashley, etc.

Overall though, I think this game needs a satisfying conclusion before moving on, whether that be a harem ending with lots of women or just the family, or an ending where the MC has to make a choice to be with either just one woman or we get to choose our own harem from all the women the MC has fucked.

P.S. I don't think the characters models are bad at all, specifically the Mom, sister and Aunt models which are among the hottest I've seen in an adult game.

Aug 14, 2018

First of all, thank you so much for developing this game, sharing your work so freely with us here and on top of that including us in such decisions.

Concerning your question, here are my two (or perhaps just one) cent on the issue: Usually I would dissuade a developer from option 3. since its a difficult task to simultaeously work on two projects which has its own pitfalls. But since you strike me as a very professional and reliable developer I do think you could make it work.

As for my own preference: I think MOTH has a lot of potential yet, so I wouldn't want to see an end of it soon. But at the same time I would love to see what new ideas you will come up with when starting from scratch. So my preference would be option 3.

tl;dr: Thank you Fearin for MOTH and I would prefer option 3.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I DEFINITELY want to see MotH reach at least a comfortable point of closure. That said I ALSO want @Faerin to be HAPPY and COMFORTABLE with the game being worked on. For myself I would say that option 1 followed by option 3 would probably be the way to go at this point. Option 1 let's us AND Faerin see how the stories are closing and what might be needed to reach a GOOD comfortable end. As that end gets closer Option 3 allows time for those ends to be worked out and people to be happy(ish), while the early (and least loved) messy first couple stages of the new game are released.

Option 3 ALSO gives the option to have periodic small updates with fun EXTRAS to be added to MotH later if Faerin thinks of something and wants to add it in.

Oh, I DEMAND that the MAIN story dealing with the MOST important and SEXY character be dealt with before ANY work on a new project begin. The 'PIGEON' was teased, then introduced, but has been neglected since. We MUST have closure. :)

While I do want to see what AMAZING project is next, I hope that this WONDERFUL game is NOT rushed to an end. That's why I think that a SLOW(ish) transition to a new project that allows THIS one to be completed would be best. Probably 4+ updates to see how much is needed to reach the end points for different stories. Then a shift to an alternating schedule (1 MotH then 1 New, or maybe 2 MotH and 1 New) of releases until those end points are reached.

The most important things in this are that FAERIN is happy and comfortable, and the game reaches a point where the characters STORIES make sense to end. I just don't want to see things being rushed.

Just a thought

kimshee

Dec 29, 2017
I don't usually comment on the games on this forum, but in this instance i feel the need.
Farin, you are one of the best developers of games on this site. But after this much time
writing this game for so long, I would say that you should try new things and at the same
time continue to develop Man of the House. Give us a chance to support you and see if
you can come up with something just as good or better.

darkrain1993

Jul 20, 2018

I would like to go with the 3rd option.
BUT there is a suggestion I would like you to seriously consider, that is after finishing up to v1.0 to try taking a short break of maybe a month in which you won't touch anything related to making a game. After seeing the example of ICSTOR I think jumping onto a new project without taking a break may lead to burnout which leads to missing deadlines, slowing the production cycle of the content, becoming generic and not having any new idea. The whole thing leads to people losing faith in the developer and having discontent.
Doing what you love is always the best but sometimes taking breaks is necessary to keep the passion burning and rekindle your desire to keep doing what you do with greater enthusiasm.
Even if you aren't the outgoing type you might want to play some games which you have in your list but can't because of the workload. :p

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
is there a way to screenshot a pic through the game? except using the printscreen button in windows. lol

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
is there a way to screenshot a pic through the game? except using the printscreen button in windows. lol
Aside from using the Print Screen key, you could use a program that supports taking screenshots. might be the best option and it's free.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

I think we all agree that you have done a fantastic job with this game incredible to think it started of as a test run to where it is now (y) as for your choices just go with what you are comfortable with.

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018

I can definitely understand the desire to move on to bigger and better projects especially now that you have learned so much from this project. With that said I have also noticed a trend lately of games being rushed to completion. So I would like to see this game get as satisfying of a completion as possible. I would say go with option 1 but be sure to give a well thought out conclusion to the story arcs of at least the main girls. Preferably all open story lines should have a conclusion.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Pls explain to me, how a single dev should be able to do this? o_O
I don't have to explain anything to you. One of his listed options was to work on the new game, and continue monthly updates of MOTH. I even suggested perhaps fewer MOTH updates, so he'd have more time for the new endeavor.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes