Zero919

May 2, 2017
Hey guys, I just made a (big) Patreon post about the future of MotH that I thought some of you might want to read/share their opinion:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd love to see the new games you're going to make, but MotH still has a lot to offer. ;)
for example, when the family will learn about the relationship with MC...
and the ability to have a threesome, foursome or even 5 (+Aunt) H-scene :whistle:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hey guy's, for some reason, I'm missing a collectable in the most wanted, I'm missing #2, anyone knows where I can get this one? ;)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
As someone else already stated I'd like to see a good development of MotH till the very end instead of having a rushed/poorly made conclusion of it because of the eagerness of doing something new, applying new ideas and so on which I totally understand, so I'd vote no.2, no.3 at most, because MotH is a good game full of lovely and hot characters and it deserves to be done right.
Besides I don't see anything wrong with the models' quality but at the same time I appreciate @Faerin thinks they could be better, so I obviously can't wait to see what he's cooking next.

"My half cent".

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
After completing the masquerade, if you see officer Debbie at the tennis club and you decide to play tennis with her, the game freeze. (Save the game before test this)
Is that a bug ?
Has any one seen that yet or it happens only to me?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
After completing the masquerade, if you see officer Debbie at the tennis club and you decide to play tennis with her, the game freeze. (Save the game before test this)
Is that a bug ?
Has any one seen that yet or it happens only to me?
Yes, this is a bug. But not a game breaking one, which will be fixed in the next update.

Thank you for reporting it.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I am conflicted.

As a major fan and supporter of this game i would like to see much, much more of this game.
So many other interactions, developments and ideas to further the female characters in this game.
And it actually makes me a little sad to think about this game ending.

BUT
On the other hand... Everything has come to an end sometimes.
And we rarely have the pleasure on this site to see a game completed, even rarer to see a game finish on a high note.
And obviously this creates the opportunity for @Faerin to work on a new project (With a original MC:geek:).

So it's like choosing between something great now or something great in the future..... To hard..

So i am going to pick Nr.4..
You gave us a amazing game already, you have proven yourself and shown that you have talent and are trustworthy..
So i have faith in whatever you decide to do : ).

Kuik Adam

Aug 19, 2017
black screen and nothing happens in every animation with any idea what may be wrong with this may be the solution.

Kuik Adam

Aug 19, 2017
black screen and nothing happens in every animation with any idea what may be wrong with this may be the solution.​

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
black screen and nothing happens in every animation with any idea what may be wrong with this may be the solution.
From the Installation Guide provided with the download:
The videos don't play on Windows
1. Make sure you have the latest version of DirectX (v11 – Windows 7, v12 – Windows 10) installed.
To check your version of DirectX, press the Windows key and the “R” key. Type: dxdiag then click “OK”.
2. Make sure your video card drivers are up to date. Verify with the system manufacturer's website, your
video card manufacturer's website or motherboard manufacturer's website.
If you are using the K-Lite Codec Pack:
1) Go into the K-Lite Codec Tweek Tool.
2) Click the Media Foundation button.
3) Deselect the MP4 format.
You want to make sure that the MP4 format was not disabled from game apps.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I assume you have two graphic cards: one on-board and a dedicated graphic card. Deactivate the on-board card and reboot your computer. Try MotH again.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Hey guys, I just made a (big) Patreon post about the future of MotH that I thought some of you might want to read/share their opinion:

@Faerin Everytime you asked for oppinions I allways did It so here we go:

First of all if you are thinking about the chance of beggining a new project/game It's because something is on your mind. And if It is that, maybe It's time to move. I totally agree whith you, MoTH is big enought to not being able to back to the start and change things you don't like, the only way is moving foward. In my oppinion (my honest oppinion) too many second characters in the game have delayed the main plot, pros: more characters more different fans, cons: main plot vanished in some way.

I was thinking about possible endings, well... we all want a big ending, but a "the story will continue" It's a fair end too, just to give you enought time to come back to the game and finish It whith more strength. So I'm in both teams, team "finish It" and team "take your time and finish it".

I'm triying to give ideas deppending of your situation, this is a "one man" game so there are choices that require time and effort and for just one person maybe It's too much, I don't want to see you burning out.

Resume: Make your own choice, I'm pretty sure you are a little scared about It. People knows MoTH, people loves the game, they will love a new game? Will you succeed? Well... now you have experience, your skills improved, a solid fan base (patreons and not patreons) many thing can go wrong but I whish succes to the brave!

For me It's a win-win. If you continue or not. I was triying to give an answer I promise, maybe you have more doubts.

May 8, 2018

First of all, good update. I really enjoyed it.
Second, well, that's your decision, but I wouldn't like that MOTH come to the end, that soon. For me, the best options are 2 and 3, or possible combining of them, like expanding a little bit more MOTH while working on other game too. Just like MrDots do with Melody and DMD, or Ptolemy and his associates, with their 4 games. I would rather wait 3 weeks for each update, than seeing that MOTH got finished tag, and that story were abruptly finished. Ultimately, decision is on You so good luck with that and I hope that we will all get satisfied with your decision, first You and then we.

cloves8

Nov 23, 2018
faerin, im in mid of 2 and 3, one of the best games i play here so i dont want an end haha, not all the games are fun to play, but this rly is, almost for me, i like all the aspects of the game. your choice.
Sorry for my english if i put some bad. Gl and thanks for the game.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes