InnerJuan

Jan 8, 2018
ok boys, I have no idea how to level Veronica. She's at 20 with submission and I have no clue what to do next. I saw a walkthru where they said that I gotta but maid outfit but I cant' see it anywhere (I'm already after night call mission) :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
ok boys, I have no idea how to level Veronica. She's at 20 with submission and I have no clue what to do next. I saw a walkthru where they said that I gotta but maid outfit but I cant' see it anywhere (I'm already after night call mission) :(
Buy it at the mall.. try to give it to her,.. overhear her convo with Amy.. Speak with Amy .. Surprise Veronica at her work

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yes you can do it. But you don't need to, because the CGrips are available on OP to download.
I am not sure certain you can, to be honest, but like you said, no need either way, since they get put out right after the next update.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I am not sure certain you can, to be honest, but like you said, no need either way, since they get put out right after the next update.
With the right programs like Asset Studio or Unity Assets Bundle Extractor you can extract the images pretty easy. Did the same for Midnight Paradise.

Reactions: TheDevian

Majora'rock

May 4, 2018
stuck withh emma at the nuru gel part..ive already looked thru this thread and done everything suggested... go to spa at 12 and just same old handjob scene..no options..been to sex shop..nothing to click on..everyhting sold out..tried to buy again..cant...clerk dialogue already triggered first time i went in. heres my file

**EDIT** nevermind..i went thru the code myself and figured out how to change the value on my own. and it worked

Last edited:

necnec

May 9, 2019
Hello. Maybe a dumb question.
I'm not sure if it's me or the game, but travel times became about an hour for each travel instead of minutes. I mean home->club used to take up to 10 minutes and now it's almost an hour.
It started around meeting the angel.
Is this a part of the game or did I change something by mistake?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello. Maybe a dumb question.
I'm not sure if it's me or the game, but travel times became about an hour for each travel instead of minutes. I mean home->club used to take up to 10 minutes and now it's almost an hour.
It started around meeting the angel.
Is this a part of the game or did I change something by mistake?
There are 3 ways to travel - walk, public transportation, taxi. Slowest is walking, then public transport, and fastest is taxi. Travel times haven't changed.

Reactions: TheDevian

necnec

May 9, 2019
There are 3 ways to travel - walk, public transportation, taxi. Slowest is walking, then public transport, and fastest is taxi. Travel times haven't changed.
Thanks. I know that. It's just that travel times were, for example 3 mins for taxi, 6 for bus/train, 9 for walking. Now it's 30/60/90 mins.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes