cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
windows 7 dx 11 nvidia
pls try this installer help for MotH made by Sycho (Tester of MotH).

Download the zip file; extract the archive and run installer.bat
Select 1 if your Windows 7 Version is a 32-bit build .
Select 2 if your Windows 7 Version is a 64-bit build.
Select 7 to check for Windows updates.
Ignore the other numbers.

Reactions: Sycho and TheDevian

kmac12345678

Apr 6, 2019
@Faerin I'm having trouble running it with Wine.
I installed everything, but when I go to the map and select a location it doesn't show up the travel menu.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?
Thx!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
@Faerin I'm having trouble running it with Wine.
I installed everything, but when I go to the map and select a location it doesn't show up the travel menu.

Do you have any idea how to fix this?
Thx!
What OS do you use? Linux, MacOS? Sorry, but that's rather relevant information.
Start wine and type:
Code:
sh winetricks corefonts
close the console and start the game.
He mentions travel menu and locations... Maybe I am reading this wrong, but I don't think he has problems with fonts. Btw, prefix sh is needed only if bash is not default shell.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys, just posted this on Patreon and thought I'd share it with you as well:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That seems like the best way to go, too many great games have unresolved issues, I would hate to see this one go that direction too. But no matter how good the new one is, leaving this one unfinished would be a black mark on your reputation. Look at how good Milfy City is, but then you see that every other game that guy has made was ended before it was done, and now he is taking another hiatus, meaning this game will lilkly end now that he is done with the family stories again, long before all of the promised side characters get any content. No matter what his reasons were, I have no trust at all that he will finish this one either. Being ODC, I hate leaving good things unfinished, no matter how long it takes.

It is also a bit difficult to get too excited about a project I don't know a lot about, especially if it could cut into the one we already love. That said, a good way to get us more excited about the new project, when you get to that point, is to start leaking details. I am sure the more we know, the more we will love it. While I hope this one will not suffer from the new one, I do look forward to seeing what you are planning, and how you plan to make it work.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
That seems like the best way to go, too many great games have unresolved issues, I would hate to see this one go that direction too. But no matter how good the new one is, leaving this one unfinished would be a black mark on your reputation. Look at how good Milfy City is, but then you see that every other game that guy has made was ended before it was done, and now he is taking another hiatus, meaning this game will lilkly end now that he is done with the family stories again, long before all of the promised side characters get any content. No matter what his reasons were, I have no trust at all that he will finish this one either. Being ODC, I hate leaving good things unfinished, no matter how long it takes.

It is also a bit difficult to get too excited about a project I don't know a lot about, especially if it could cut into the one we already love. That said, a good way to get us more excited about the new project, when you get to that point, is to start leaking details. I am sure the more we know, the more we will love it. While I hope this one will not suffer from the new one, I do look forward to seeing what you are planning, and how you plan to make it work.
Thanks @TheDevian, I'll share my ideas for the next game(s) probably this weekend!
And yeah, I have to admit it's probably just as exciting (if not more) for me as it is for you guys.
As it is always a surprise how people will react to your ideas, especially after being the "MotH-guy" for so long and this might be something that not everyone is "expecting" from me.

bipat

May 22, 2019
I don't have access to a few last scenes, like the scenes with Diane, the folder is empty, is this normal ?

3DGuy

May 14, 2019
Leaving my positive feedback for this game. It´s AWESOME and it deserved much more attention.
If Faerin further develop the ANGEL storyline as the last one, wrapping all characters on it and closing the game, it would be good enough for a STEAM sale - and without the need of the incest path there. Great work!

Reactions: Faerin

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
You are not the guy of MoH !! You are @Faerin !! Game appart I appreciate your regular updates and your passion in every update and that's why you have a solid base. Finish MoH will be a challenge, take look at famous tv series, Lost, GoT... Whith endings which made fans crazy... Just take your time to Finish It properly. As allways my best whishes!

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
TY @Faerin for sharing the plan. This does sound good and balanced as it allows for you to know the things players will enjoy AND give you time to start building it before switching to the new project. I always look forward to updates in this game , and look forward to what you will come up with for the next.

Oh, will there be crossover characters like 'The PIGEON'?? We NEED that character, the 'Shady Character', and the (HEAVY) lady from pizza delivery/Gym to crossover, as they are AWESOME, and will give us all WARM fuzzy feelings. :)

As to the end of MotH I can't wait to see the Alien Invasion/Move to a small farm for resource management/endless mini-game grind that you (DO NOT) inflict on us. For myself I mostly want to see the FAMILY stories closed nicely (need Family Yoga to progress). Other stories are not as important (OK Angel should reach an end).

Now get to work on that AWESOME scene where the MC needs to do endless grindy fishing Mini-Games for the next update. :)

Just a thought, and TY Faerin for this wonderful game and information.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks @TheDevian, I'll share my ideas for the next game(s) probably this weekend!
And yeah, I have to admit it's probably just as exciting (if not more) for me as it is for you guys.
As it is always a surprise how people will react to your ideas, especially after being the "MotH-guy" for so long and this might be something that not everyone is "expecting" from me.
You will always stay the MotH guy : )

And yeah, i can imagine that you are pretty scared about starting a new project.
You worked so long on this project and has been your baby for so long, so it's perfectly understandable that you are scared.
Like a kid going to a new school for the first time^^.

But that you are the MotH guy works in many ways,
When you start a new project most people will think "oh, it's faerin....Already a +1 for me"
Or if it's going through a rough patch in the beginning, most people will think "It's Faerin, he has proven himself already.. He deserves the benefit of the doubt "

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes