grimreaper70x

Jul 22, 2018
So I downloaded the game newly and started playing. Everything works great but on my first day when it comes to going to sleep, every time I click go to bed (where the 3 options come when you click on the bed) it says 'I'm pretty tired, I should just go to bed' again and again. Any fix? The man of the house just doesn't go to sleep.

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
My first thought would be either you are done for now, or you have too many people checked. Last time I checked, you could only have 8 showing.
I'm not done, just started playing the new update. I tried checking everyone and deselecting everyone. Some work and some wont work.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The game does not start. An error window does not appear. I updated win 10 and directx. There is nothing in the task manager.
Do you use Citrix?

Check your Windows build version: If you have 1903 then you need to disable the Windows Firewall as fell (reported bug to Microsoft).

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
I just started playing the game and I'm already stuck. I'm at the end of the first day and it says I have to go to bed. So I click on the bed, then on "go to sleep". Then I get "I'm pretty tired let's go to bed". I clicked on the two other options but the result is the same. Am I missing something or what ?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes