Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
I just started playing the game and I'm already stuck. I'm at the end of the first day and it says I have to go to bed. So I click on the bed, then on "go to sleep". Then I get "I'm pretty tired let's go to bed". I clicked on the two other options but the result is the same. Am I missing something or what ?
It seems there's a bug preventing the scene from progressing. Start a new game and pick the option to skip the intro and it'll place at the moment your character wakes up from bed.

Reactions: AdliQuiBoit

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
It seems there's a bug preventing the scene from progressing. Start a new game and pick the option to skip the intro and it'll place at the moment your character wakes up from bed.
Oh I didn't think about skipping the intro. Thanks, I was going crazy !

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Anyone have Android port?
If you have can you give me
Android version?
There an android port?
No it doesn't. Maybe, just maybe, after game gets finished, there will be one, but don't expect to much. Unlike porting game to other computer OS, like Linux or Mac, where basic structure of game is untouched (you have mouse, same screen ratio), porting to Android requires a lot of work. Pictures and videos need to be resized in lot of various ratios and resolutions, different packages for different architectures are required... that's lot of work. Anyway, if you really wish you can offer your help to developer. Be it advise (if you are coder or developer), money, troubleshooting ... Don't just lurk on forum and request android version whenever new release gets out.

MrPuzzl3r

Dec 12, 2017
I can't seem to progress from the latest update. I am at 81% on Ashley progress, 98% total progress. No hints are showing. I was able to view the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but now there isn't anything to progress. I thought I saw someone say "Go to bed". I have done that, clothed and unclothed, door open and closed. Nothing but scenes that have already played out previously. I feel the hint system on this update is not working properly. Anyone get the actual Ashley ending, and if so, what is the next step? Thanks!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No it doesn't. Maybe, just maybe, after game gets finished, there will be one, but don't expect to much. Unlike porting game to other computer OS, like Linux or Mac, where basic structure of game is untouched (you have mouse, same screen ratio), porting to Android requires a lot of work. Pictures and videos need to be resized in lot of various ratios and resolutions, different packages for different architectures are required... that's lot of work. Anyway, if you really wish you can offer your help to developer. Be it advise (if you are coder or developer), money, troubleshooting ... Don't just lurk on forum and request android version whenever new release gets out.
Gib crunch for android...?:poop::p

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Android version. :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
There's a few games that have tried the space exploration theme or that general sci fi cowboy western feel to it (https://f95zone.to/threads/spacecorps-xxx-v0-2-3-ranlilabz.21862/ --> gives off a heavy Starship Troopers feel to it but in a good way) but most of them are either short, early in development, or just are dropped for whatever reason.
Thanks for the shout out, crewfalcons! :D

I'd agree on the Galaxy Explorer... always more sci-fi! :geek: Although the Rogue's Quest sounds like a really fun description.

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Can someone post the new CG files somewhere other than Google Drive? I always end up having to wait a few days before I can download them from there.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I can't seem to progress from the latest update. I am at 81% on Ashley progress, 98% total progress. No hints are showing. I was able to view the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but now there isn't anything to progress. I thought I saw someone say "Go to bed". I have done that, clothed and unclothed, door open and closed. Nothing but scenes that have already played out previously. I feel the hint system on this update is not working properly. Anyone get the actual Ashley ending, and if so, what is the next step? Thanks!
Could you attach a save, please?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
"It would be really hot to let her go to work without wearing any panties." says
Give her a chore at 10:00 check on her at 12:00 ask her to give you her panties 23:00 Veronicas bedroom spy on her if the first time she is still wearing them then repeat the following day

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes