codex35

Jan 10, 2019
Give her a chore at 10:00 check on her at 12:00 ask her to give you her panties 23:00 Veronicas bedroom spy on her if the first time she is still wearing them then repeat the following day
doesn't work :( Her panties is in my bag but she is still wearing

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
i have a problem after install of the new v0,9,6 update.
after unzipping, i copy the 'savegame' to the new gamefolder.
but this one got me a funny problem, look at pic

if i try to save it says: make sure there are no illegal character in the file name

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
i have a problem after install of the new v0,9,6 update.
after unzipping, i copy the 'savegame' to the new gamefolder.
but this one got me a funny problem, look at pic

if i try to save it says: make sure there are no illegal character in the file name

It looks like you have extracted the game somewhere where you dont have permissions, create a folder on your desktop called MOTH and extract the game there, then copy your saves over to it and you should be good to go

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 117546

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-24
Release Date: 2019-05-24
Developer: Faerin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.6 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - - -

Patches: -
Update Only
Extras:
Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever. Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
Sigh...so I decided to start a fresh come after downloading this new version, and adding the patch, went thru the intro to 2300 where it wants you to go to bed, but it will NOT let me go to sleep...is this a bug or am I forgetting something stupid? lol

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Sigh...so I decided to start a fresh come after downloading this new version, and adding the patch, went thru the intro to 2300 where it wants you to go to bed, but it will NOT let me go to sleep...is this a bug or am I forgetting something stupid? lol
yikes! "FRESH GAME" not fresh come, lmao! :D

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
It seems there's a bug preventing the scene from progressing. Start a new game and pick the option to skip the intro and it'll place at the moment your character wakes up from bed.

Reactions: CharleyT

lykkemand

Jun 16, 2018
It looks like you have extracted the game somewhere where you dont have permissions, create a folder on your desktop called MOTH and extract the game there, then copy your saves over to it and you should be good to go
the v0,9,5 and the v0,9,6 are placed in the same folder, (together with more games from F95zone) but i can access and save the v0,9,5 game, but not the v0,9,6.
i always unzip to this folder, transfer the savegames to new version and delete the old version and done like this for many updates...
extract to a nem folder like you said, will not solve the problem...

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Try skipping the intro. I seem to recall reading about that bug before. Worth trying anyway...

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 255 Votes