cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
the v0,9,5 and the v0,9,6 are placed in the same folder, (together with more games from F95zone) but i can access and save the v0,9,5 game, but not the v0,9,6.
i always unzip to this folder, transfer the savegames to new version and delete the old version and done like this for many updates...
extract to a nem folder like you said, will not solve the problem...
Make sure your directory has no obscure letters aside the Latin alphabet and Arabic numbers. Take the archive file (.rar) and extract the game on your desktop and try to copy and paste your old saves do it.

A few days ago Microsoft released a new update for Windows 10, and as always it cause a lot of problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Sigh...so I decided to start a fresh come after downloading this new version, and adding the patch, went thru the intro to 2300 where it wants you to go to bed, but it will NOT let me go to sleep...is this a bug or am I forgetting something stupid? lol
Yes, there is a bug in the intro when you send MC to bed. Just start a new game and skip the introduction.

rendurial

May 29, 2018
Since this is getting close to the end of MOTH, I just wanted to thank anyone who has shared the game here with us. I support Faerin on Patreon, but I also support others, so I can't afford to do the higher tiers to get the extra versions.

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
how to make the MC's mood high.I am doing everything can but I can't make it high.Please help
Sleep (buy a better mattress), eat, and bathe. Or, do it the easy way with the cheat console on the phone - max the MC stats, and hit the lock icon next to the max button and never worry about it again. :)

Reactions: Sycho

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
how to make the MC's mood high.I am doing everything can but I can't make it high.Please help
To max MC's mood you have to max the other 4. Sleep, Hunger, Hygiene and Stress. If you're having trouble then I would consider using the Cheat Console to have Max Mood.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Hi, I have been enjoying this game for so long. I have completed all the missions but I did'nt recieve any specific ending. What did I do wrong?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
i did, even with different browsers. Same result
Not sure what to tell you

except maybe try
or try Mega's own download app

or if you can try an locate a torrent of it, but be wary some torrents add a little extra and it's not the good kind of extra.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Wow it's been a long road for MOTH! One of the best romance games I have played! I just wished Megan's character could have been given her own storyline. Can't wait for more from Faerin!

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes