Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Everything is working now. I am using Ubuntu .I just found out Ubuntu need different software for extract rar file & zip file. Thank you for answers. Sorry for my bad English.
Emh, 7zip is mostly developed on Linux.
sudo apt-get install p7zip-full
After it you can use it either from console or from gui.
cd /path/to/moth
7z x Man\ of\ the\ house\ v0.9.6\ (extra).rar

Last edited:
Reactions: Ichigo Tun

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
Greetings.
I have this problem when I start the game:
When I start a new game and give YES to the instructions on the game mechanics, at the end of these instructions, I cannot activate the bed and the advance of the hours is NOT activated. Only if I omit these initial instructions can I start playing.

Thanks.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Greetings.
I have this problem when I start the game:
When I start a new game and give YES to the instructions on the game mechanics, at the end of these instructions, I cannot activate the bed and the advance of the hours is NOT activated. Only if I omit these initial instructions can I start playing.

Thanks.
It seems to be a bug in the current version
When starting a new game it gives you the option to skip the introduction

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Faerin any chance of adding pregnancy to some of the endings? (like maybe Ashley :D)
Actually, yes...I have considered this as it have been requested several times (mostly for her).
So I plan to put up a poll when I have finished most endings, asking my Patrons what alternative ending(s) they would like to see most and decide based on that.
(Ashley's pregnancy will be one of the options.)

The Nutts

May 5, 2019
Ok, recently registered, but not necessarily new to the site. Curious about something though.

Is there going to be any exploration over Ashley's Jealousy or Claire's Suspicion factor sometime or am I missing something?

BingABoop

Jul 12, 2018
new to this game, having veronica sauna scene issue where it crashes due to the animation. Have been clicking through alot of the pages and haven't found a fix. I am using windows 10 as well and there hasn't been a fix for it that I have seen.
In general the animations take a long time to load up and sometimes it crashes if I don't wait for like 5 minutes for the animation to load.
but I still really enjoy the game.
thanks

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
new to this game, having veronica sauna scene issue where it crashes due to the animation. Have been clicking through alot of the pages and haven't found a fix. I am using windows 10 as well and there hasn't been a fix for it that I have seen.
In general the animations take a long time to load up and sometimes it crashes if I don't wait for like 5 minutes for the animation to load.
but I still really enjoy the game.
thanks
Try installing K-Lite Codec pack from here and install it if you havent already get it from here

Reactions: TheDevian

BingABoop

Jul 12, 2018
Try installing K-Lite Codec pack from here and install it if you havent already get it from here

what does it do? cause some people said it did some weird stuff to their saves apparently, might've been something else.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
what does it do? cause some people said it did some weird stuff to their saves apparently, might've been something else.
By the sounds of your problem it seems that you do not have the correct codecs installed for the game to play the animations smoothly this will just install the correct codecs and hopefully you wont have a problem any more, it wont affect your saves

Reactions: TheDevian

BingABoop

Jul 12, 2018
By the sounds of your problem it seems that you do not have the correct codecs installed for the game to play the animations smoothly this will just install the correct codecs and hopefully you wont have a problem any more, it wont affect your saves
what are the things I need to select for the installing thing for a windows 10 computer

Dudley71

Oct 22, 2018
Not sure what to tell you

except maybe try
or try Mega's own download app

or if you can try an locate a torrent of it, but be wary some torrents add a little extra and it's not the good kind of extra.
unfortunately, nothing worked.. jdownloader was not accepted by my virusscanner..
Thanks for the suggestions!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
unfortunately, nothing worked.. jdownloader was not accepted by my virusscanner..
Thanks for the suggestions!
Okay by the looks of it you are trying to use the updater to play the game I am afraid it doesnt work like that. The updater will only work if you already have the complete game and have used the updater every time to update the game for example if you are using v.0.90 and trying to use the updater from 0.95 you would need 0.91 to 0.94 versions of the updater as well.
What you need to do is go to the OP (First post of this thread) and download the complete game then use 7zip to extract it you can get that here

You should then be able to play the game without any problems

If you prefer a torrent this one is a trusted source

torrent for

Man of the House [v0.9.6 Extra] + IncPatch

+
Hope this helps

Larry5168

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes