larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
android version for this possible ?
Since this questions pops up so much, here's a short explanation:

Unity makes it very easy to export to other platforms.

The reason I have not done so for Mac, is because I don't want to maintain 4 versions.

Since I update every 2 weeks and it takes a lot of time as it is, I don't want to complicate it any further.

On release I will export for Mac as well.

For Android, the same basically applies.

I have made mobile games in the past and exporting them for both Android (and even iOS) is made very easy by Unity.

However, MotH was never designed with the intention of running on mobile devices.

So while I could easily do an Android export, without a LOT of changes to, mainly the UI, it would be pointless as it just would run very poorly, or not at all (think of UI scaling, all the mouse over effects, etc.).

So this is not a limitation of Unity at all (in fact it's one of Unity's benefits), but one of MotH itself.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
unfortunately, nothing worked.. jdownloader was not accepted by my virusscanner..
Thanks for the suggestions!
Sounds like you either got Jdownloader2 from a bad site, or you have a bad virus scanner, try Avast, it's free for home users. (You also want zonealarm, a firewall, and Spybot, anti-spyware cleaners, for windows 10, you especially need Spybot's Antibeacon, if you look, you can still find a free version of that too, it just doesn't do everything any more).

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
ok, so stupid question. how the hell do you sleep? I keep clicking on the bed and clicking on sleep, but he keeps saying " i'm tired, I need to sleep." then freaking sleep!!…… sorry...it's annoying the hell out of me. any ideas? i'm still in the beginning of the game, first day...

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: TheDevian

BingABoop

Jul 12, 2018
Just click the standard installation and it will do it automatically
what am I meant to do once I've downloaded it. the game still crashes. I've changed the default player to the k-lite codec thing, but it still crashes. Am I missing something.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
what am I meant to do once I've downloaded it. the game still crashes, do I need to convert the files somehow?
Okay this has gone beyond my Tech help go here

https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-troubleshooting-help.14787/

Explain your problem and one of the lads there will be able to help you out tell them you have installed the K lite codec pack and the game still crashes

can anyone help me with the walthrough for V.0.9.6
Try 9 posts above yours

Abomb08

Oct 8, 2018
Hey all. I have almost everything done on this save except for Emma's scenes. I got stuck in the loop where I had the Nuru Gel before it triggered so I can't get the scene at the massage with the gel. Any chance someone smarter than me can open this up for me? I've attached my save file.

KKKFFF

Jan 31, 2019
Dears : When I saved the game and went to the home page I was able to continue my game but when I closed the game I could not find my save Is there any solution to restore my save??

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey all. I have almost everything done on this save except for Emma's scenes. I got stuck in the loop where I had the Nuru Gel before it triggered so I can't get the scene at the massage with the gel. Any chance someone smarter than me can open this up for me? I've attached my save file.
Here you go the massage will trigger now

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Dears : When I saved the game and went to the home page I was able to continue my game but when I closed the game I could not find my save Is there any solution to restore my save??
When you try to continue does the continue button show a locked symbol next to it

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Okay by the sound of it you have unpacked the game in a place where you do not have permissions to create new files. Create a folder on your desktop called MOTH and unpack the game to there and you shouldnt have any problem saving from then onwards, as for your previous save I am sorry that data is gone as the game was not allowed to create a save file

KKKFFF

Jan 31, 2019
Okay by the sound of it you have unpacked the game in a place where you do not have permissions to create new files. Create a folder on your desktop called MOTH and unpack the game to there and you shouldnt have any problem saving from then onwards, as for your previous save I am sorry that data is gone as the game was not allowed to create a save file
Thinks ☺

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Does anybody know why this game (even when there are not even the very basic game graphics running) stresses the computer processor and keeps it in this state even when you are not doing anything ingame.

Dudley71

Oct 22, 2018
Sounds like you either got Jdownloader2 from a bad site, or you have a bad virus scanner, try Avast, it's free for home users. (You also want zonealarm, a firewall, and Spybot, anti-spyware cleaners, for windows 10, you especially need Spybot's Antibeacon, if you look, you can still find a free version of that too, it just doesn't do everything any more).
oke, I will try that. I now solved it by downloading the file on y laptop and unzipped it , put it on a usb stick and than to my computer...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes