Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anybody know why this game (even when there are not even the very basic game graphics running) stresses the computer processor and keeps it in this state even when you are not doing anything ingame.
There are a numbers of reasons why this could be happening..
  1. Other processes (programs) running in the background.
  2. Insufficient RAM installed.
  3. CPU.
  4. Using integrated video card with little to no RAM on its board.

Reactions: TheDevian

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
I'm using an Aurora R7 with the OS on M.2 32gb of ram and games on SSD's with nothing else running. It also does the same on an older self built rig that runs any game without problem. As soon as I run this game on either machine the processor fans ramp up and stay that way until the game is stopped. There should be nothing running on this game if you are sitting on one page, why would it be heavy on the processor.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm using an Aurora R7 with the OS on M.2 32gb of ram and games on SSD's with nothing else running. It also does the same on an older self built rig that runs any game without problem. As soon as I run this game on either machine the processor fans ramp up and stay that way until the game is stopped. There should be nothing running on this game if you are sitting on one page, why would it be heavy on the processor.
I have two Unity games running at the same time and they are both just sitting on pages like yours and I only have 24 Gb of Ram and this is the strain on my CPU. Might be time to update your drivers if you havent already just a suggestion

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Difficult to say without taking a closer look at the system itself, but according to the specs for the , you shouldn't be experiencing any noticeable problems at all.

There's a few things that I would recommend trying, though.
  1. If you're usual dual graphics cards, disable one of them (either in Hardware Manager in Control Panel or in the BIOS) and see if there's any difference in how the game/computer performs.
  2. Go into the settings (cogs icon) on the phone and deselect "limit frame rate". I believe that's enabled by default if I'm not mistaken.
  3. Temporarily disable your AV software long enough to load and run the game for a few minutes.

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
suggest me some good unity game with enough contents. like man of the house or big brother bt less grinding. and VN will make do if its completed. if possible walkthrough should be like man of the house built in.

Don joe

Jul 14, 2017
cant get the event trigger on diane, when it says your mom mentions she sometimes bumps into her in the hallway after work o_O ?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes