larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
No, but with other games it works fine
This sometimes happens when using Winrar to unpack the game it can be a bit tetchy if it is not up to date, go here and download 7 zip and try to unpack the game again using it

I have played the game for a long time and have never run into any difficulty unpacking it using this

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for creating this beautiful game. It took my 5 days to finish %100. Waiting further updates (and then sleepless nights again) :)

Reactions: Faerin

Ritus

Jun 28, 2018
I have a problem with Veronica
I have a hint of "she gets pretty drunk at work, I wonder if i can get her to give me a handjob"
But the problem is that when I come to the club, the neon is nowhere to be found, although the minimap shows that it is

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have a problem with Veronica
I have a hint of "she gets pretty drunk at work, I wonder if i can get her to give me a handjob"
But the problem is that when I come to the club, the neon is nowhere to be found, although the minimap shows that it is
You can only get to Neon after midnight if you still cant enter then please post your save so I can take a look

Reactions: TheDevian

Vergil95

Apr 9, 2019
This sometimes happens when using Winrar to unpack the game it can be a bit tetchy if it is not up to date, go here and download 7 zip and try to unpack the game again using it

I have played the game for a long time and have never run into any difficulty unpacking it using this
Thank you, it finally worked!
This was the first time I had problems unpacking a game with WinRaR

Reactions: larry5168

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
I know this is going to be a weird random observation, but they did a good job with making the characters look similar enough to make me think they're actually related (if you look at the lips and cheek structure of the characters you can see distinct similarities... even if the older sister doesn't quite fit with that, you could easily attribute that to receiving her features from the non-existent father) idk if that was an intentional development of the dev, and if so then kudos on the attention to detail

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This was the first time I had problems unpacking a game with WinRaR
Winrar recently changed the way it works, and a lot of older things won't work with the new format, including my comicbook reader.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I just tested all the archives from each download location and except for "UpFile" I was able to extract each and everyone successfully.

Reactions: caju

Dan Sensei

Feb 3, 2018
Download the latest version 0.9.6 extra and i think there's a save file "v0.8.3 100%.sav" included.
Start the game and load this save, it'll be almost where you left. ;)

If the save file is not there, try this post, the link is still active.
I just downloaded the file from mega, but it didn't work:/ Also tried other plattforms to download but still don't work. Does anybody know why? It says "Unknown format or damaged file"
Thank you.

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
can someone tell why im not bumping into Sophia ( Sunday – 11.00 - Ashley’s bedroom (HJ lesson)) iìm not getting the point. hint says "Sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons, i bump into Ashley" what i have to do ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
can someone tell why im not bumping into Sophia ( Sunday – 11.00 - Ashley’s bedroom (HJ lesson)) iìm not getting the point. hint says "Sometimes when i leave my room on weekday afternoons, i bump into Ashley" what i have to do ?
From what I recall after bumping into Ashley, you have to go into Ashley's room while Sofia's there, I forget what time, you don't bump into Sofia in the hallway.

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
From what I recall after bumping into Ashley, you have to go into Ashley's room while Sofia's there, I forget what time, you don't bump into Sofia in the hallway.
ya but dude im not bumping into Ashley and you cant enter in the Ashley's room when Sofia is in her room.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
During a weekday (Monday to Friday) leave your room to the hallway at 15:00 (use the green arrow, not quick travel) and you should meet Ashley.

If you get stuck try to look at the walkthroughs in the walkthrough thread (link is also in the first post of this thread).

Reactions: desmand

Vergil95

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone knows why the game keeps crashing when it comes to a zoom event?
As an example when you reward Ashley for doing homework

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am still waiting for the full game to be released, last time i tried i got stuck at so many parts...

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes