actwok

Dec 3, 2018
I cant sleep even though i click on bed. Am I doing something wrong? It says lets just go the bed again and again

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There you go. Fixed! Just load the save and enter the massage room. :)

Next time, please don't change the flags unless instructed to do so. The nuru_level flag was changed twice (increased then decreased) for Emma which prevented you from asking for the nuru massage.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

BrokenDisc

Feb 9, 2018
There you go. Fixed! Just load the save and enter the massage room. :)

Next time, please don't change the flags unless instructed to do so. The nuru_level flag was changed twice (increased then decreased) for Emma which prevented you from asking for the nuru massage.
thanks

Reactions: Sycho

Dan Sensei

Feb 3, 2018
It has been awhile since I've played this game. I last stopped at 0.8.1 extra. I looked at the changelog and it said that I have to download the 0.8.3 to continue playing. Does anybody have the file so that I can start over?

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It has been awhile since I've played this game. I last stopped at 0.8.1 extra. I looked at the changelog and it said that I have to download the 0.8.3 to continue playing. Does anybody have the file so that I can start over?
Download the latest version 0.9.6 extra and i think there's a save file "v0.8.3 100%.sav" included.
Start the game and load this save, it'll be almost where you left. ;)

If the save file is not there, try this post, the link is still active.

Last edited:

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
Does anybody know what the 9th Achievement is i have the mc up to 99% but Achievement 9 is a mystery so can anybody please help ! thanks
m-j-gow

Vergil95

Apr 9, 2019
I just downloaded the file from mega, but it didn't work:/ Also tried other plattforms to download but still don't work. Does anybody know why? It says "Unknown format or damaged file"

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
fuck winrar and use 7-Zip instead. it’s faster and you won’t encounter problems with files downloaded from here unless the download didn’t completely finish

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes