larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
do you have Update.v0.9.6.rar
Go to the OP (First post of this thread) and download the 0.97 version of the game from there you will miss nothing. If you are using Keinba's updater then you will need versions 0.96 and 0.97

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
PART 1:
Hello. After a long break, do not write on the forum here, and after a long delay with subsequent versions of Man of the House, from version 0.8.x to the following which is the newest 0.9.7 I am already used to this appearance which is that they are on the screen "my" ones squares and stripes from the top and bottom, as well as overlapping icons. But with every version that came out, I must give you Faerin to put all this together in order to connect everything and finish the given numbers of love for women. I think that other women like Cassie, Linda, Valerie, Kathy and Megan will also be extended with them somehow, because I would also be curious as to how cool things can be with them.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
PART 2: DESCRIPTION OF VERSIONS FROM 0.8.4 TO 0.9.0
- version from (0.8.3) as 0.8.4 and the story we have, Claire and Diana (as Dr. Matthews later Fletcher), it was cool to see, and I was curious to see how it would go on and meet with Dr. Fletcher later;

- version as 0.8.5 and thread with Aunt Emma where I am also amused by some threads, such as running in the park or a massage with a continuation, and also photos from her bedroom and on the beach;

- version 0.8.6 with Christmas motifs as cuddly Ashley, Ostra Veronika and mum Claire as scenes with cool clothes in this world as well as various surprising moments (as for me);

- version 0.8.7 and threads of Aunt Emma again (which with each passing and discovery surprised me what will happen next) and how this version will end and what will bring next updates, the story (stage) with Cassie as an assistant - secretary from work where Claire's mother works;

- version 0.8.8 and with Amy threads as well as her scenes to reach her "wild prey that was Veronika" as well as Veronika's commitment to be as close to her as to other girls;

version 0.8.9 - with threads of Angel's events and later after revealing (and guessing over time by me) Pam, as
the head of the pizzeria,

- version 0.9.0 and the next scene continuation with Diana and Sophia. With Diana as Dr. Fletcher is another conversation session about satisfying Mum and scenes with Sophia as using her for the Debby thread as an application to her
evidence of young girls (If I remember correctly).

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
PART 3:
VERSIONS FROM 0.9.1 TO 0.9.3
- version 0.9.1 as another threads Diane (Dr. Fletcher) with the stage in the elevator (I also have noticed a nice look
a changed elevator and the surprise of Diane's appearance below) and the reaction (later we have), another funniest thread from Emma (and her cool scenes), the story We have as a night-time brand, and the scene of one with Veronica and also the follow-up with Pam as the Angel of the City (where I was also curious about further development);

- version 0.9.2: threads of Ashley, Debby and Diane, where with Ashley as a night's sleep after a bad movie and new scenes,
Debby after the discovery of chips to a new place and thread for subsequent updates, to version 0.9.6 which was as it was for me
great admiration and ending such a turn of events, as well as Diane and her cool scenes in the room of the hero (which is one of the scenes reminds me of one scene from the famous Polish movie), then the discovery of the truth by Claire, and finally planning by mime of revenge for all the plans for the main character, what were the movements of Diane.

- version 0.9.3: subsequent threads as as from the final and final Debby with Emma. With Debby as the discovery of a new place which Masquerade is the place of people with masks walking without clothes and finding it in this place, as well as getting to know the rules (and here I'm guessing this person who is already the boss of one place which is Night Club Neon), earning a token from Big Round Chicken (hi hi), as well as the final thread with Aunt Emma in her apartment in which in this scene I had a good laugh and I was satisfied and already sad that it was so fast with subsequent previous updates so fast we ended.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
PART 4:
- version 0.9.4: threads from Claire and Pam. Claire where the story (as for me with the stage in the kitchen) I thought that nothing was happening anymore will happen, and here the astonishment that such action can still be between the main character and his mother Claire and also with scenes - threads from Pam where I was also very curious about what new me is waiting to discover in this version and also the next with Pam / Angel as scenes involving a new place that was a pub, cinema (known with Ashley) or even a place that was new and cool (and the threads of those thugs returning like a boomerang and their scene where it really surprised me) a place like the apartment itself, Pam.

- version 0.9.5: as threads of Debby and Ashley. Debby was a big surprise to find this scene with her finding and her look without anything (I noticed Faerin and I admire that even blond, even with hair, I also noticed appearance of the lower sides) and also the scene from Ashley where this scene was also for me another event, and already probably finishing with photos (again) finishing her alone but from what I know, one more final the thread that is in the latest update.

Well (the penultimate version in which I play currently) as version 0.9.6 and threads for the ending of Debby and Veronika in the role main (as it is a pity from ending) this outline of the Debby story (as in acquiring it) and also the discovery of this new
peace, and those cool scenes that were fun to me when she found out who we were and not yet unblocking the new part (which is in the new version surely) which will be the last part of this thread from Debby, but I think that from these versions, what I mentioned next will be even better. Much better.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
PART 5:
So in the end I would like to thank you Faerin for contributing to this game and the time that it is (I discovered the game by accident and from
once I liked it in terms of the character and the clear interface and scenes) and one of the members who translates the game into Polish language, as well as others who work on other games (it's a pity that there is no more with the Polish language where for me English is difficult to understand in full words) there are a lot of games of this type, and wanted to play, but you know English limits and the translation of each text and line would take a while. It is a pity that I do not have a professional translation of games because I would definitely use it for everyone and every one that I would like to play to be in my language which he uses. So now the only game that is Man of the House is what you like the most and it's a shame
I read from the last update in the changes it is the first end of the game. So that Faerin or after which z
these versions, you're trying to finish the issue updates, but whether I misunderstood and there will be more versions of Man
of the House? Because now each of your edition, I am very satisfied when I start to play and I can discover new threads of the game, which is in my language and translated by one of the members, because if it was like the beginning
games (somewhere probably from version 0.6.x was without a translation into my language) it would be hard to find the latest one. I know that for this translator this is rudno, but with each version of the newly outgoing update of the new content on
languages is easier than it was to be longer if it was postponed later.

P.S. I'M SORRY IF ANYTHING SOMEWHAT WAS FAILED, BUT I SAID THAT WHAT I'VE SUCCESSED PLAYING IN THIS GAME, AND IF YOU HAVE OTHERWISE DIFFERENT THEM, THIS WILL ONLY TRANSLATE WHAT IF I WANT TO WRITE IN ENGLISH, LONG LONG DO NOT WRITE WORDS TO WRITE. GREETINGS .

Reactions: Faerin

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
AND THERE IS ONE FAERIN, IF YOU CAN PLEASE THAT THAT BY OTHER LANGUAGES HERE IN THIS PLACE (ON A PICTURED IMAGE), ADD ALSO AS AS THE VERSION IS ALSO TRANSLATED IN POLISH ADD ENGLISH. SO THAT THE ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE WILL TAKE UP TO OTHER. IT IS EVERYTHING.
GREETINGS 320394

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Glitch > angel hint says to hurry and turn off the gas but I have already done that.... Help
From where your save was, you wouldn't have been able to rescue her. So I reset several flags so you could redo that scene. You were missing a couple of things like the 2 selfies (images 45 and 46) she sends you while you're waiting for her at the bar.

So what you will need to do now is change the time ahead by 1 hour so you get a text from Pam to meet her at the bar. She will send you 2 selfies that you'll need to examine to figure out where she's at. Then you can rescue her.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
AND THERE IS ONE FAERIN, IF YOU CAN PLEASE THAT THAT BY OTHER LANGUAGES HERE IN THIS PLACE (ON A PICTURED IMAGE), ADD ALSO AS AS THE VERSION IS ALSO TRANSLATED IN POLISH ADD ENGLISH. SO THAT THE ADDITIONAL LANGUAGE WILL TAKE UP TO OTHER. IT IS EVERYTHING.
GREETINGS View attachment 320394
Not to seem rude, but couldn't you have summarized the point you were trying to make instead of 6 posts? Or posted to the ratings page?

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
ok guys so when the hint says "Sophia still visits Ashley every Sunday, i wonder what they talk about." what i have to do?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes