Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Is there a way to repeat a home lunch scene with mom once it has been completed (not counting gallery option because those are just videos without text in them)?

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there a way to repeat a home lunch scene with mom once it has been completed (not counting gallery option because those are just videos without text in them)?
If you mean the romantic dinner date when Ashley and Veronica were at the Geminite concert, sadly, no. Though you could ask in the save request thread to see if anyone has a save prior to that scene.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Ok, I found out what the problem was.. there were quite a few flags you changed which bugged your game. So go back into the Flags Console, select Sophia and change the "hallway_event" flag to 0. Save your game, reload the save then change the day and time to 11am on Sunday and go upstairs. The event will trigger.

Reactions: duuuuuuuude

duuuuuuuude

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, I found out what the problem was.. there were quite a few flags you changed which bugged your game. So go back into the Flags Console, select Sophia and change the "hallway_event" flag to 0. Save your game, reload the save then change the day and time to 11am on Sunday and go upstairs. The event will trigger.
thanks mate :)

Reactions: Sycho

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
maybe it is just me, but dont really like the 2 endings so far, it feels more like dream sequences, maybe it is just me? but it is like you are told "this happened" and not you are doing it.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
maybe it is just me, but dont really like the 2 endings so far, it feels more like dream sequences, maybe it is just me? but it is like you are told "this happened" and not you are doing it.
I felt somewhat let down, but it may have something to do with not having played the game for months and only checking out the ending. It feels pretty light and not nearly 'long' enough.

Reactions: Belnick

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I felt somewhat let down, but it may have something to do with not having played the game for months and only checking out the ending. It feels pretty light and not nearly 'long' enough.
would also prefer scenes where you can see something, like when you fuck massage girl in her home or at the massage place
watching them from the front or side fucking is like like watch a hollywood sex scene :p

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
So with the game coming to an end with the characters do you have another game youre planning or a concept for when your done with this one?

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Not to seem rude, but couldn't you have summarized the point you were trying to make instead of 6 posts? Or posted to the ratings page?
You know, I do not know how it would work, in one post, and maybe it would work out too much for one comment, so that's why I did it on 6 parts. I'm sorry if too much.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Hey Faerin. I have questions for you about the game as the author of the game. I know that after the last update which
was v 0.9.6 you wrote that you added the ending 1 from Ashley, so hence my queries about the following things:
- Will the folder in the game "Interstellar" be about to finishing the game Man of the House and continue it under the
"another" name;
- Since the latest version, which is 0.9.7, I have encountered non-translated threads with Veronika and Ashley in Polish,
and from what I always know with each update was a nadrabienie updating the words;
- If there is an ending, then whether these "thoughts on the future of the hero" will also be translated by the Voitca
member who is still 95%;
- Are the latest versions eked and subsequent ones still catching up with the translation, because I know that now
probably will not be there, because quite a lot has changed to this version v 0.9.7;
And finally, whether Man of the House, and "thinking about the future of the hero will be continued, or whether there
will be a separate thread disconnecting from Man of the House, under a different name.
I would be grateful for information as to how you plan ahead, and whether it's the end of Man of the House or just the
word-of-choice for new locations for girls and other characters in the game. Greetings.

P.S. Because I liked this game very much, and I think, maybe I have wrongly translated the list of changes to the 0.9.6
version and now I think that Man of the House disappears. And if it continues, it would be nice to move to new places
with the sisters Ashley and Veronika, and also mom Claire. So I think that it will not be the end of the game, and there
will be a continuation of the version. Because it's really cool with every 2 weeks I'm happy that there is something new
and I can discover new events.

There is no translation from the previous version v 0.9.6 in the thread from Ashley, where the future of the protagonist is when he goes to bed:

And also the lack of translation from version 0.9.6 thread from Weronika and bath with Ashley here in the image in the new version:

As if someone wanted more photos, I still have each version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes