BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
It's a point and click game no way to save or backtrack.
How do people even know what to do in this game?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
There is no easy way to save a screenshot is there?
On Windows, it's the Print Screen key.

It's a point and click game no way to save or backtrack.
How do people even know what to do in this game?
Yes, there is a way to save.. Open the phone and click the down arrow..
Follow the hints by hovering your mouse pointer over the images in the bottom left.. They'll tell you what you need to do. If there are no hints showing, check your achievements to see if that character is at 100%. Or check your contacts list in the phone to see if they're being tracked. There should be a green check mark if they are.

And no, there is no way to scroll back through the dialog, but if you click the icon to the left of your backpack (inventory), it will give you a dialog history so you can reread what you might have missed.
tracking.jpg Phone.jpg contacts list.jpg dialog history.jpg

If that doesn't help, you can always use the text file I wrote to give you an idea on what times certain things or events need to be done.

Last edited:
Reactions: hellhades

klaus17

Mar 18, 2019
hello, is it possible to play the latest version with prev version save game?
if it possible pls explain how, thank you.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Why didn't the MC recorded with his phone when officer Debbie was strip searching Veronica?
That kind of behavior could have caused her her job.
And why wasn't any other officer present?
Talk about a wasted opportunity.
Practically gave him the key to the prison to to what he liked.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I sorry for say. When i try open this version fall in windows. Why? Faerin can answer for me? Please
1) What operating system are you using? And is it a 32-bit or 64-bit OS?
2) Are you getting any error messages and if so, what error message do you see?
3) Do you use Citrix?
4) What program did you use to extract MotH with?

Reactions: TheDevian

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
Lets go to the parts:

windows 7 sp1
The game give-me error of the windows whit 1 option close
i not know citrix
I try for winrar and 7zip

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
As Faerin is away I will answer your questions to the best of my knowledge so here goes:
The folder in the game called Interstellar is a collection of Cosplays and has no impact on when the game finishes and will also have no say in what direction Faerin chooses for his next game.

If you have played the game before the translations are usually one versiom behind as the dialogues are usually passed to the translators after a new release

Yes they will and I refer you to the answer given above

Again you seem to be asking the same question but in a different way all the translations will be complete by the time the game ends when that will be thats for Faerin to decide

As you have seen when thinking about the future there are still things that are under development and again this will add to the game as for how Faerin is planning ahead read this

I hope I have allayed your fears somewhat but as Faerin is away I am afraid this is as good as it gets

Larry5168: So, yes, I read your answer to my messages, and maybe I will ask you this: Will the games you gave me also be translated into other languages except English? It's about Polish. If it were like in the case of Men of the House, I would be very willing to play one of them, and one that will be accepted by the members and Faerin himself. Can I count on such an answer that the Polish language as a translation of these games and one of them when it comes out will be. I would not like to give up a party that has cool games, this category, and other games, have English and it's hard for me to play without knowing English. I know it's weird, but Men of the House is the only game I know and has a translation of my language. I think my message is well understood and there will be no problem with the answer. Greetings.

Thanks for the kind words it could be a while yet before the game is completed, just because the endings are being written at the moment for the main characters it doesnt mean we are as close to the end like everyone seems to think. There are so many characters that dont even have a storyline yet Linda, Cassie, Valerie, Megan, Kathy and the possibility of Gemini Night and Yumi to still enter the game, thats besides endings for the other characters as well theres a lot of life left yet in MOTH.
I will put this at the end in case everyone thinks I am speaking on behalf of Faerin I am not this is just a personal opinion but The End is Not Nigh!!! not just yet.
As for a suggestion try the game out for yourself as the three main characters are practically complete theres loads of gameplay in those alone
Larry5168: And something more, as I mentioned, and I read, from further answers, for one of the members, you wrote that the following people's threads will continue as well: Linda, Cassie, Valerie, Megan, Kathy and the possibility of Gemini Night and Yumi. Referring to the above text for Alteni.To that is, the end of what I think will be for Mom, Ashley and Veronika for now, and then there will be further threads focused on other characters mentioned above so. That's how I understand it and that the Men of the House game will end only after all the threads with all the characters we've met?

And one more question: Will Men of the House play version 1.0.0 for some time until all the endings are finished? If so, to what number of versions can these endings take place?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes