redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
hi guys, I have a problem with the new 0.9.8 game update downloaded a little while ago, I copied the savegame folder from 0.9.7 and copied it to the new 0.9.8 game including the mapping.xml file, but when I start it the screen is in English and not in my language and the continuous button has a padlock, moreover if I try to choose my language (Italian) it doesn't make me change it and if I want to play it it makes me start from the beginning in English.
Can anyone help me?
TY

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
hi guys, I have a problem with the new 0.9.8 game update downloaded a little while ago, I copied the savegame folder from 0.9.7 and copied it to the new 0.9.8 game including the mapping.xml file, but when I start it the screen is in English and not in my language and the continuous button has a padlock, moreover if I try to choose my language (Italian) it doesn't make me change it and if I want to play it it makes me start from the beginning in English.
Can anyone help me?
TY
Could you post your save to see if locks my game up

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
there he is
here it is, but the problem is not the saving but it starts right when that screen that I uploaded appears, I assume a problem in the .exe file, for completeness of information I downloaded the entire game and extracted it with winrar 5.61 64bit.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
The first impression of the last update - the quality of the renderings has become much worse, and this is sad :cautious:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
there he is
here it is, but the problem is not the saving but it starts right when that screen that I uploaded appears, I assume a problem in the .exe file, for completeness of information I downloaded the entire game and extracted it with winrar 5.61 64bit.
Yeah I wanted to check the save wasn't corrupt thankfully it isn't, so it looks like you have unpacked the game in a place where you dont have permissions to write new files try moving you MOTH game folder to your desktop and then copy the save over that should work

Reactions: TheDevian

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah I wanted to check the save wasn't corrupt thankfully it isn't, so it looks like you have unpacked the game in a place where you dont have permissions to write new files try moving you MOTH game folder to your desktop and then copy the save over that should work

I noticed that the folder is read-only, moreover I always extracted the game in the download folder and I always played regularly from that position.
I noticed that only the Italian language is not loaded but there is still a padlock on the continuous button.
can you inform farein?
TY

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I noticed that the folder is read-only, moreover I always extracted the game in the download folder and I always played regularly from that position.
I noticed that only the Italian language is not loaded but there is still a padlock on the continuous button.
can you inform farein?
TY
I would try extracting the game once more using 7zip if you dont already use it and this time extract it to your desktop and try again as theres nothing wrong with the game or your save as this is what happens when I load up your save in my version 333362

So as you can see theres nothing wrong

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes