TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, the walkthroughs have, generally speaking, not been updated since the game was reworked, so the ingame hints are far more reliable than any of them. They are mostly only useful for the dates and the collectables.

Reactions: larry5168

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
That's my problem, that doesn't seem to work
here is the link you need i don't know why they did not post it in the update
its pretty good if you know how to follow it it took me a while

Veronica
She loves it when I make her
bend over my desk
12:00 - 12:59
Kitchen,
Foyer OR
Bathroom
• Make her do one of the chores
(Stairway at 10:00-10:59)
• Meet her at the location where
she’s doing the chore
• Take her to your room and tell
her to bend over and lean on
the desk
• Pick the option to f... her!
if none of those hints from the phone work then follow that walkthrough

Last edited:

aborym

Aug 5, 2017
Are you using the Italian translation as there is a bug that will not let you continue using Italian in version 0.98. You need to open your save in 0.97 load up your save and change the language to English and save, now when you copy the save over to the new version it will work but sadly you will only be able to play the game in English.
The bug has been repaired for version 0.99
thanks alot, i was driving crazy figuring out why my saves wasnt working...

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Do you have android version
A qoute from the dev

Since this questions pops up so much, here's a short explanation:

Unity makes it very easy to export to other platforms.

The reason I have not done so for Mac, is because I don't want to maintain 4 versions.

Since I update every 2 weeks and it takes a lot of time as it is, I don't want to complicate it any further.

On release I will export for Mac as well.

For Android, the same basically applies.

I have made mobile games in the past and exporting them for both Android (and even iOS) is made very easy by Unity.

However, MotH was never designed with the intention of running on mobile devices.

So while I could easily do an Android export, without a LOT of changes to, mainly the UI, it would be pointless as it just would run very poorly, or not at all (think of UI scaling, all the mouse over effects, etc.).

So this is not a limitation of Unity at all (in fact it's one of Unity's benefits), but one of MotH itself.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
why 0.9.6 saves didn't work on 0.9.8?
Are you using the Italian translation as there is a bug that will not let you continue using Italian in version 0.98. You need to open your save in 0.96 load up your save and change the language to English and save, now when you copy the save over to the new version it will work but sadly you will only be able to play the game in English.

Reactions: Sgranf and Faerin

Sgranf

Dec 31, 2018
Are you using the Italian translation as there is a bug that will not let you continue using Italian in version 0.98. You need to open your save in 0.96 load up your save and change the language to English and save, now when you copy the save over to the new version it will work but sadly you will only be able to play the game in English.
I'll try now!

edit: thanks now it's ok.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do I use the v0.9.8 update to update from v0.9.6(extra). Thanks
Download the entirety of 0.9.7 first, then apply the 0.9.8 update. A bit sad, but it's really the only way. And keep checking back every two weeks to avoid having the download the whole thing again.
Or download the whole of 0.9.8 and then keep an eye out for updates which AFAIK come every 2-3 weeks.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Download the entirety of 0.9.7 first, then apply the 0.9.8 update. A bit sad, but it's really the only way. And keep checking back every two weeks to avoid having the download the whole thing again.
Or download the whole of 0.9.8 and then keep an eye out for updates which AFAIK come every 2-3 weeks.
Ok, I thought maybe that was the case. Thanks for the help. Is 0.9.7 available for download?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
I'm feeling nice today, next time you need to use the search function
Download these two patches only:
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-9-8-extra-faerin.3691/post-2000304
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-9-8-extra-faerin.3691/page-1963#post-2078818
and follow the instructions.
I'm not! ;)

However. as a guide for "others" who can't be arsed to use the search function do take a look below.
[I used this to aid those afflicted with the *"arsed non potest uti munus ad quaerere" disease]
*Translation at the end of post
:cool:

Example of how to use the search function
(as used to help others who's grasp of the search function appears to be somewhat limited, this was for Milfy City, but the same rules apply for all searches. Information added then gave the search result for the relevant search request, but the more info you add the better your search result will be)
Not that hard to do really is it!

search function.png

search function 2.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
I'm feeling nice today, next time you need to use the search function
Download these two patches only:
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-9-8-extra-faerin.3691/post-2000304
https://f95zone.to/threads/man-of-the-house-v0-9-8-extra-faerin.3691/page-1963#post-2078818
and follow the instructions.
Thank you for feeling nice. I am new to all this still. I apologize. I already have both of the patches you listed. I had lost the instructions and was not reading them correctly. By doing this I was getting an error. Don't ask which one. As of now I have resolved the issue and am able to play the game. You said to use the search function. I am not familiar as how to use this function. Would it be too much trouble for you to tell where the instructions are explaining the search function? Thank you again for helping me. :)

Reactions: ElmerFudd
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes