PackedDuck

Jan 29, 2018
Hey guys, the game will just not start up (version 0.9.7.b extra worked fine). Neither works with the patch or via installing the whole game again. Has anybody encountered similar problems?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hey guys, the game will just not start up (version 0.9.7.b extra worked fine). Neither works with the patch or via installing the whole game again. Has anybody encountered similar problems?
When you say it won't start are you getting any kind of screen at all

Whenever I choose date for ashley its showing its not correct time.. What I have to do...?
You have to send her a text between 19:00 - 20:00 Saturday and Sunday

Reactions: TheDevian

Otis

Nov 17, 2017
Small thought, regarding the endings Faerin is giving us for the past (and next) releases. Am I the only one wishing that the girls (and the MC) might look slightly different ? Like a new haircut or something, to show that time has passed.

Juancabeta

Aug 24, 2018
Greetings,
I played "Man of house" and achieved 95% "achievements":
I would like to know if I missed anything.
1. ashley jealousy on the beach with CLAIRE (I prefer this name to "mom"), has some consequences in the latest version, i.e. 0.98 (extra)? or just for future updates.
2. Would it be possible that when CLAIRE does nude yoga exercises on the terrace, the option of the BLOWJOB is NOT eliminated when passing the appointment in the museum?
3. Again, as in question 1: Does CLAIRE's suspicions when having sex with Veronica have any consequences in the latest version?
Just thanking the programmers for the good quality of the game, as well as the speed with which this game is updated (every 2 or 3 weeks).
Sincerely
J.
Translate for

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Try to delete the Faerin folder in %AppData% and start the game again.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Greetings,
I played "Man of house" and achieved 95% "achievements":
I would like to know if I missed anything.
95% of the achievements for whom?

The easiest way to tell what you're missing for each character to help you better would be to look at the gallery on the phone and let us know which images you're missing. While you're in the gallery, also check the following: Videos, Scenes and Collectables.

1. ashley jealousy on the beach with CLAIRE (I prefer this name to "mom"), has some consequences in the latest version, i.e. 0.98 (extra)? or just for future updates.
Future updates. The Jealousy stat for Ashley and the Suspicion stat for Claire haven't been implemented yet.

2. Would it be possible that when CLAIRE does nude yoga exercises on the terrace, the option of the BLOWJOB is NOT eliminated when passing the appointment in the museum?
The two locations (rooftop and museum) have nothing to do with one another. The museum is only for your date with Claire. The rooftop isn't.

3. Again, as in question 1: Does CLAIRE's suspicions when having sex with Veronica have any consequences in the latest version?
Already answered above.

Just thanking the programmers for the good quality of the game, as well as the speed with which this game is updated (every 2 or 3 weeks).
Sincerely
J.
Translate for

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did deleted the file, but the game still crashes. See the log about what happens. Other games start fine.
There could be any number of reasons this might be happening:
  1. If you use Citrix, this would cause MotH not to load. You would need to open up a command prompt as administrator and use the following command:
    Code:
    CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe DDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,AM,SELFSERVICE,DesktopViewer,Flash,Vd3d,WebHelper,BrowserEngine
  2. Check to make sure the drivers for your video card are current. If you use an AMD video card, make sure you're not using the drivers with Catalyst Control Center. Instead, download the Crimson or Adrenalin versions of the drivers, uninstall your current drivers, restart your machine and install the newer drivers you downloaded (restart again if necessary).
  3. If you don't use K-Lite Codec Pack, download and install the software from . Use the default settings during installation.
  4. Go into "Control Panel", at the top right, change "View by:" to "Icons". Click the "Device Manager" applet. Expand "Display Adapters" and make sure you don't have more than one video card enabled. If you do, disable your cards one at a time and try to play MotH.
  5. Files may be missing during the extraction process. Try using instead. Once 7-Zip is installed, use these steps:
  • Right click on the RAR.
  • Select "7-Zip" from the sub-menu.
  • Select "Open Archive".
  • Left click once on the folder (so it is highlighted in blue).
  • Click the "Extract" button.
  • In the "Copy To:" box, change the path to C:\
  • Click OK.
Try any one of those and see if that helps.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Small thought, regarding the endings Faerin is giving us for the past (and next) releases. Am I the only one wishing that the girls (and the MC) might look slightly different ? Like a new haircut or something, to show that time has passed.
Well, he is dreaming, so...

Reactions: Sycho

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did deleted the file, but the game still crashes. See the log about what happens. Other games start fine.
Try to extract the game on your desktop. From your log file it looks you stored the game on your E:\ partition which doesn't have permission to execute the unityplayer.dll.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes