Angel999

Jul 14, 2018
I store on disc D,when game start its said unity and just black screen.. I can select all,res,graph but when start black and dont wanna load

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
sorry for stupid question but will there problems if i add patch which is ver 8.4 to game ver 9.8?
will there be bugs or just some content will be missing in patch?
and should i start the game with the patch from the start?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
sorry for stupid question but will there problems if i add patch which is ver 8.4 to game ver 9.8?
will there be bugs or just some content will be missing in patch?
and should i start the game with the patch from the start?
Not at all. If you're using a save from 0.8.4, it will work with later versions of MotH.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Apologies in advance because this has certainly been asked, but search doesn't work very well in threads this big

So, first time playing in forever so my old save doesn't work. With that in mind, is it still possible to download something to allow bumping up hearts to skip some of the grind? Used to be easy, but now it doesn't appear to be integrated in the phone menu anymore.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Apologies in advance because this has certainly been asked, but search doesn't work very well in threads this big

So, first time playing in forever so my old save doesn't work. With that in mind, is it still possible to download something to allow bumping up hearts to skip some of the grind? Used to be easy, but now it doesn't appear to be integrated in the phone menu anymore.
How old is your save? All saves from pre v0.8.3 do not work since the overhaul in v0.8.3. The overhaul removed half of the grind and a build-in hint system was added which helps you to navigate through the content and tells you what to do next.

Reactions: TheDevian

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
How old is your save? All saves from pre v0.8.3 do not work since the overhaul in v0.8.3. The overhaul removed half of the grind and a build-in hint system was added which helps you to navigate through the content and tells you what to do next.
March 2018, looks like. And maybe I don't actually have a save, I thought it was in the Users/Appdata folder, but on closer look I think that's something else

Regardless, even with the nice hint system it's annoying to grind all the old 'compliment'-type actions to go from 10->15, 15->20, etc. etc.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
March 2018, looks like. And maybe I don't actually have a save, I thought it was in the Users/Appdata folder, but on closer look I think that's something else

Regardless, even with the nice hint system it's annoying to grind all the old 'compliment'-type actions to go from 10->15, 15->20, etc. etc.
the saves are not in %AppData% but in the game folder. As said, the grind has been reduce by half, but if you you don't want to play through it again then I recommend to you to download one of the provided saves in the save request thread. The link to save thread is posted on OP.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh for fucks sake... why did he remove the option to cheat the girls love and arousal stats? I love this game but I absolutely hate the grinding. I really don't understand the decision to remove that cheat.
Because he removed most of the grinding, and people doing so were breaking their game, making it so you couldn't play the story. With a couple exceptions, you get points for story, not grind now, so no need to worry.

Reactions: larry5168 and Sycho
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes