bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
My 2nd "anniversary" and v1.0!
Hey guys,

This month, I have been on Patreon for 2 years and we will also reach v1.0.0 of MotH!
These past 2 years have been great and I am very grateful that all of you have made it possible for me to turn this into my full-time job.

As most of you know by now, MotH was initially just a "test run" to see if my engine worked and if people liked my game(s). It has turned out much better than I could have hoped!

I feel I have learned a lot and am really looking forward to showing this to all of you, with my next game. As you might have seen, the Hotel Manager game won (by a long shot) and will be the next project I'll be focusing on!
More on this in the near future...

But before we get to that point, MotH will get the ending it deserves.
So for now, I will continue working on finishing all current storylines and endings.
After that I have an overlap period during which I'll work on both games, at least until the new game has a playable version/demo.

But enough of all that, for now, let's focus on MotH! Like I said before, I want to do something special for the v1.0 release.
I plan on adding more content than usual as well as adding a nice "surprise".
I expect to release on either the 2nd or the 9th of August, depending on how much content I can add, but I'll make sure to let you guys know ahead of time!
Thanks again for all your support!
All the best,
Faerin

anniversary,
man of the house

ABC123ffff

Oct 7, 2017
How can I have a bathroom scene with ashley ?The hint says she likes taking baths together but I don't know how to get in bathroom with her. I can only look at her through the keyhole.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How can I have a bathroom scene with ashley ?The hint says she likes taking baths together but I don't know how to get in bathroom with her. I can only look at her through the keyhole.
Go to the hallway upstairs at 21:00.

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
here you are and thankyou
The reason that scene isn't triggering is because there were 138 changes to her flags, some of which were related to the bath scene. Some of them are way too high, so it will never trigger at all due to the bug that it's caused.

So you would need to start with an earlier save (from v0.8.3 or higher) and not use the flags console as a "cheat engine".

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes