Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I didn't played since version 0.83 so i wanted to try again but for some reason the game close when i'm on the menu screen (new game, load, etc) any ideas why ?
Do you use Citrix?

I have no choice, only 1280x720
It looks like your desktop resolution is 1024x768. Change it and the game's resolution so they're both at 1920x1080.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Blizzring and imsoanna

1. Check to make sure that you extracted all of the files and didn't see any warning messages during the extraction. You're either missing some files, or the RAR was corrupt during download. If you don't already have it installed, I recommend using instead of WinZip, WinRAR or Windows built in compression/decompression utility.
  2. Make sure the location where you have extracted the files to have read/write access.
  3. Make sure that your video card's drivers are up to date.
  4. Make sure you have the installed and that it's current.
  5. Make sure that your operating system is up to date.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
is the game finished? i haven't played it for a long time, but if it's an update away from completion i'll just wait
No the game is not finished. But the game will be finished this year. There will be a few more updates to wrap things up.

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Tried to run this with on a Mac with wine 3.19-staging per the instructions in the install PDF, but after I click the initial "I agree" button it just sits there eating up my CPU and I need to force-quit the wine preload process. Anybody else have any luck running it under wine?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I didn't played since version 0.83 so i wanted to try again but for some reason the game close when i'm on the menu screen (new game, load, etc) any ideas why ?
Blizzring imsoanna you guys still have problems to run the game?

Tried to run this with on a Mac with wine 3.19-staging per the instructions in the install PDF, but after I click the initial "I agree" button it just sits there eating up my CPU and I need to force-quit the wine preload process. Anybody else have any luck running it under wine?
Contact me on the official discord server. I might can help you. My name on discord is cold K'night.

D

Deleted member 1094881

Not sure - but can't get to any of the multiple endings. I have done all three (Veronica, Ashley, Claire) through their dates and just have other greyed out options beyond their names.

People have said go to the drugstore and buy something, but I already bought everything I could from all the stores. Do you think that is the issue (I bought it before I starting thinking about the future?). Just not sure how to progress there and get to the other options.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Not sure - but can't get to any of the multiple endings. I have done all three (Veronica, Ashley, Claire) through their dates and just have other greyed out options.

People have said go to the drugstore and buy, but I already did that ages ago. Do you think that is the issue (I bought it before I starting thinking about the future?). Just not sure how to progress there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PS
This thread is not meant for in-game tips. There is walkthrough thread where you can ask about it.

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes