larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Hi,

Walkthrough available for 1.0.0 ?

thx
No i don't think there is one yet, but one would be nice!
If you follow the hints on the phone you will sail through the game, the Walthrough's while helpful don't cover every eventuality the hints do as for when you have maxed the girls and dated them heres a mini walkthrough
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Tried to run this with on a Mac with wine 3.19-staging per the instructions in the install PDF, but after I click the initial "I agree" button it just sits there eating up my CPU and I need to force-quit the wine preload process. Anybody else have any luck running it under wine?
I ran it with wine staging 3.19 yesterday; worked just fine (in windowed mode).

Are you playing windowed or fullscreen? If you're playing windowed, try moving the window a little. If the game loses focus it will hang until you move the window a little. Don't ask me why.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Can't find the new 3 endings anywhere. Dates, phone, all hours checking where Ash/Ver are. Tips are gone so nothing to direct me towards it.

Rion11

Jul 20, 2018
Can someone help me? It seems like I can't fire the first sleep over with Ashley. After watching a horror movie and saying sleep well she doesn't message me.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Can someone help me? It seems like I can't fire the first sleep over with Ashley. After watching a horror movie and saying sleep well she doesn't message me.
Watch the Horror film, Go to bed, wearing boxer shorts, and leave the door closed

kurabarov

Jan 31, 2017
It's strange I'm in last features but didn't found Pizza... I try to walk or use bus, but I think that's is impossible on this progression?

4.20 star(s) 255 Votes