monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Im really intrigued about the hotel manager, looking forward to moth updates, but ya got me with the tease, its as tho I just got this feeling that this is not the droids im looking for

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Can someone help me with my save, unsure what i did wrong, havent edit my game or anything, though i did do a lot of time traveling back and forth. I've lost Clair (Mom) from the tip area, but i havent completed her yet. She disappeared after the oil massage.

I hope i added my save correctly, if not sorry can you tell me how to.

Thank you in advance.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Can someone help me with my save, unsure what i did wrong, havent edit my game or anything, though i did do a lot of time traveling back and forth. I've lost Clair (Mom) from the tip area, but i havent completed her yet. She disappeared after the oil massage.

I hope i added my save correctly, if not sorry can you tell me how to.

Thank you in advance.
You missed dry humping her on the roof during the Yoga game do that and she pops beck up

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018

Mopso

Aug 6, 2019
Hello!
What is necessary to unlock the Veronica endings? I'm only able to get 2 out of 3...
I got the one with Veronica alone and the one with Veronica and officer Debby.
But the last one evades me... is it with Veronica and Ashley? And what is necessary to unlock it?
Thx for any hint

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Maybe but have you tried ask Uncle Google for that problem or Youtube?
yes but the solutions presented did not solve the problem .. wouldn't it have been easier to insert the mega link for downloading instead of Google drive?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes