al3xis

Jul 5, 2019
Go for a walk at night beginning at 18:00. Your encounter with the robber will be random, but once you run into him you will need to run away.
thx .. for the help..;) ..and there are 2 left now.. can you tell me to complete all achievement?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
How can I get the third ending with Ashley to unlock?
Any chance of a 100% save
And how do I get Ashley's third ending? You did not answer the question in your above post!
I don't like this ending. Can I get abortion ending?

Why is there no APK file for Android? I always play on Phone... otherwise my mom.. I mean my grown-up girlfriend finds out that I play adult games.. which she doesn't allow me to play.

Btw. is there a 100% save and walkthrough? I need a walkthrough because the game is to grindy! And why can't I cheat any stats for the girls? This is ridiculous!

Enjoy your first cup of coffee mate! :LOL:

Last edited:

Alowicious

Dec 30, 2017
It's like Christmas in August! Freaking 1.0.0! I'm going to delete all saves, kick cheats to the curb and grind this baby like I'm playing the original Legend of Zelda all over again! The golden days when my buddy and I used graph paper to map the dungeons and then compared notes on the weekends!

Reactions: childort and Faerin

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
I apoligize in advance if this has been answered before, but didnt wanna scroll through 2000 plus pages. Never had a problem playing the game before, but now all the background and graphics do not work. text and arrows work fine, but everything else is a black screen. Running Windows 10, and I have already tried redownloading the same file. Thanks in advance!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I apoligize in advance if this has been answered before, but didnt wanna scroll through 2000 plus pages. Never had a problem playing the game before, but now all the background and graphics do not work. text and arrows work fine, but everything else is a black screen. Running Windows 10, and I have already tried redownloading the same file. Thanks in advance!
Possible that the directory you store the game doesn't have permission to access the game's files.
1. Try to extract the game on your desktop -> check if images and animations are back.
2. Delete the Faerin folder (hidden folder) in %Appdata% -> check the game again.
3. Check your GPU for driver updates.

Pls report back, if it works or not.

Reactions: TheDevian

Dualdriven

Apr 27, 2018
Hi,

I can not press the continue button in the menu (for loading autosave). It does not show a locked symbol next to it or so. When I press it, it even makes the " animation" but nothing happens. The save file is present in the folder, would be a shame to start over again...

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi,

I can not press the continue button in the menu (for loading autosave). It does not show a locked symbol next to it or so. When I press it, it even makes the " animation" but nothing happens. The save file is present in the folder, would be a shame to start over again...
Make sure your save is in the savegames folder. If the game doesn't recognize your save move the game folder (or extract the game) on your desktop and copy and paste your saves to the "new" savegames folder.

Reactions: TheDevian

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
see attach
From your screenshot I see that the game's folder isn't on your Desktop. Extract the game directly on your desktop and don't copy and paste the savegames folder instead you copy everything from inside of the savegames folder do the new savegames folder.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes