goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yes but the solutions presented did not solve the problem .. wouldn't it have been easier to insert the mega link for downloading instead of Google drive?
There isn't a Mega link. Are you suggesting that someone download it from Google Drive, then upload it to Mega and publish the link?

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Maybe but have you tried ask Uncle Google for that problem or Youtube?
hey bro I looked carefully at the video you recommended me and now I managed to download it all ... I thank you

RB70

Jul 29, 2018
I am stuck on the 5th Nightcrawler achievement with Veronica, I have played with her tits, jerked off and fingered her pussy and ass. But I cannot figure out the 5th achievement.
Can someone help me out?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I am stuck on the 5th Nightcrawler achievement with Veronica, I have played with her tits, jerked off and fingered her pussy and ass. But I cannot figure out the 5th achievement.
Can someone help me out?
Have you tried playing with her arse

Rolandoo

Nov 2, 2018
Anyone got a 100% Complete save? Did it all but cant get 100% complete cause dress to impress (2) event wont work even when i edit stats. :)

PS: Good Game!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Anyone got a 100% Complete save? Did it all but cant get 100% complete cause dress to impress (2) event wont work even when i edit stats. :)

PS: Good Game!
There are 100% saves dotted about the past 10 or so pages go through them you will find one

Reactions: TheDevian

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How can I get the third ending with Ashley to unlock?
Any chance of a 100% save

I and many others have answered these questions countless times over the past few days, before asking take a look back at least 5 pages maybe at the most 10 you will probably find your answer there. If you don't find your answer, then ask your question we will gladly help you.
The game was released four days ago, so whatever question you may have has probably already been answered in the past 10 pages or so, about the current version but if it's about earlier events then feel free to ask away, your query will always be answered and 99% of the time a solution will be offered.
I would like to think that most of the people here are grown men or women so you are over 18 and you wouldn't take your mum into the toilet to show you how to wipe or where the toilet roll was so why come here and expect us to do the same.
This thread has become so bloated because of basically one thing, the me,me,me,me,me brigade who think the whole world revolves around them and they deserve to be spoon fed every answer, the world doesn't work like that.
You are on an Adult forum act like it and do a little bit of research for yourself.
End of rant climb off the soapbox

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes