Apr 22, 2019
I'm playing version 1.0.0 and have not been able to advance my relationship with Veronica at all, except for submission which is at 20. Any idea how I can get started on other 2 stats? any help would be welcomed since there aren't any guides available.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
Once again I find myself most drawn to the little sister. And its not because she's a clone of Dee from DMD. Though I will say the dom thing with Veronica was entertaining like never before. That doesn't usually do it for me.

Reactions: fireproofmidget

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm playing version 1.0.0 and have not been able to advance my relationship with Veronica at all, except for submission which is at 20. Any idea how I can get started on other 2 stats? any help would be welcomed since there aren't any guides available.
When you give her a chore at 10:00 you must go and watch her do it at 12:00, make sure you see her doing all three, then you will be able to progress

zammorak02

Aug 16, 2018
View attachment 117546

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-09
Release Date: 2019-08-09
Developer: Faerin -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

N.B. - v1.0.0 is not the final release of Man of the House, this is just a milestone, one which we are all very proud of reaching

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Patches: - Update Only
Extras:

Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
where to put cg please help

zammorak02

Aug 16, 2018
View attachment 117546

Overview:

In this game you will play as a young adult, who is living together with his attractive (step*)mother and 2 hot (step*)sisters, in a city filled with even more gorgeous women! Each NPC has their own storyline and you get to decide when and where you would like to explore and which girl you want to pursue. Every update will expand on existing storylines, but also on adding new locations, girls, jobs, events, etc.
* Depending on your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-09
Release Date: 2019-08-09
Developer: Faerin -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0 Extra
Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch and Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Support:

N.B. - v1.0.0 is not the final release of Man of the House, this is just a milestone, one which we are all very proud of reaching

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -

Patches: - Update Only
Extras:

Thanks to @larry5168 for sharing, @La'Zaa for CG, @KeinBa for the update version and @RWaites for ever.

Extra version: You can use your phone to use cheats.

View attachment 9354 View attachment 9357 View attachment 9358 View attachment 9359 View attachment 9360 View attachment 9363 View attachment 9361
where to put cg please help

Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Hello,

Last time I played the game it was v.0.8.2 and I have now downloaded v.1.0.0. When I try to copy all the saves from the v.0.8.2 "savegames" folder and paste it to the v.1.0.0 "savegames" folder it works but when I open the game I can't even choose continue option. Any tips guy how can I handle this problem?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hello,

Last time I played the game it was v.0.8.2 and I have now downloaded v.1.0.0. When I try to copy all the saves from the v.0.8.2 "savegames" folder and paste it to the v.1.0.0 "savegames" folder it works but when I open the game I can't even choose continue option. Any tips guy how can I handle this problem?
You'll need a save from at least v0.8.3. Your save is incompatible.

Reactions: TheDevian

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
So was I the only one who noticed Claire's ending she dove face first into a swimming pool with her sunglasses still on?

noblesse30

Dec 3, 2018
No, you have to download the entire game again. There's a user who makes unofficial update patches but they can only upgrade you one version at a time (so you'd have to get the 0.9.4 -> 0.9.5 version, then the 0.9.6 version, etc., and install them all separately) and they haven't made one since 0.9.8 anyway.

The 1.0 version is due out tomorrow though so you might as well wait.
thanks man. i thought i could patch my version cause it says update/patch.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Wait we can't see Amy anymore at her house ?
Why not just talk to Veronica in her bedroom at 21:00 there shouldn't be a problem, if that doesn't work please post your save as it might be a bug we haven't seen yet thanks in advance

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes