frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
We all got our opinions, so I try to include different types of girls for different tastes.
Right now we are ranging from tiny breasts to supersized ones, so I think we got that front covered ;)

But yeah, it will be impossible to make a girl that everyone loves.
Well Im not sure but maybe Im just going insane but I love Veronica. So much so I couldnt take seeing her with Amy and I shut the game down so the scene wouldnt complete. I even kept telling myself it is just a game Veronica is not even real but I cant seem to stop thinking about how much I love her. I think you made the perfect woman or Im just completely losing my fucking mind, possibly both. And her breasts are perfect.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Possible that the directory you store the game doesn't have permission to access the game's files.
1. Try to extract the game on your desktop -> check if images and animations are back.
2. Delete the Faerin folder (hidden folder) in %Appdata% -> check the game again.
3. Check your GPU for driver updates.

Pls report back, if it works or not.
Sorry, RL is a bitch Sometimes. Tries all 3 things, didnt work.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Radon R7, WIndows 10, and stored on the desktop
Sorry, time zones are bitches.

Pls check if you have dual cards enabled. Check your Display adapters in device manager.
If yes, deactivate one and try to start MotH. Make sure that you check both cards.

If it doesn't work, pls post more specific details about your AMD video card as:
- Driver software (Adrenalin or Crimson etc.)
- Driver version
- date of update of your driver version etc..

Further you can check if the old v0.9.9 of MotH still works or not.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes