Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
Are there suppose to be 2 pictures for Debby (#5 and #6) missing? That is all that is keeping me from 100% I cannot seem to find where you get these from to complete Photographic Memory for her.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Are there suppose to be 2 pictures for Debby (#5 and #6) missing? That is all that is keeping me from 100% I cannot seem to find where you get these from to complete Photographic Memory for her.
Those are both from the police station at 9am when you spy on her (not when she's taking a shower).

Hint: It's when you needed to unlock the tennis courts.

Hamrdeye

Aug 20, 2019
Those are both from the police station at 9am when you spy on her (not when she's taking a shower).

Hint: It's when you needed to unlock the tennis courts.
I did that and have completed her route, not sure how I missed those images. I got #4. How can I go back? When I do the peek now. I get the same scene over and over. No matter the day.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Why the main character calls Ashley, big brother, when I use the incest patch, but no errors in mapping.xml
If you're using the patched mapping file, MC is Ashley's big brother.

Code:
 <NPCMappings>
    <!-- Ashley -->
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_NAME]</Label>
      <!-- Her name is: -->
      <Text>Ashley</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_HER]</Label>
      <!-- I am to her: -->
      <Text>big brother</Text>
    </NPCMapping>
    <NPCMapping>
      <Label>[2_ME]</Label>
      <!-- And she is to me: -->
      <Text>little sister</Text>
    </NPCMapping>

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I did that and have completed her route, not sure how I missed those images. I got #4. How can I go back? When I do the peek now. I get the same scene over and over. No matter the day.
Can you attach your save, please?

Reactions: TheDevian

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
anyone got a save prior too all dates with the women?? I deleted the file today by accident cleaning things up and re-downloaded and now I got to start a new game

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
anyone got a save prior too all dates with the women?? I deleted the file today by accident cleaning things up and re-downloaded and now I got to start a new game
Unfortunately that's before v0.8.3 and those saves aren't compatible.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes