TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
anyone got a save prior too all dates with the women?? I deleted the file today by accident cleaning things up and re-downloaded and now I got to start a new game
I do, but I have no idea which one it was...
Best I can do is give you all of them. :unsure: That is, if you want to go through them and look.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Haven't visited the thread in a while, looked through the past few pages and usually Faerin posts a preview for the next update by now. Has it been delayed?

poooochie

Oct 25, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble opening this update? I'm using Windows 10. It asks me to pick the display and resolution and then the game quits. I've tried rebooting. Windows is up to date. It won't load the last version I downloaded anymore, either. :(

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble opening this update? I'm using Windows 10. It asks me to pick the display and resolution and then the game quits. I've tried rebooting. Windows is up to date. It won't load the last version I downloaded anymore, either. :(
Is it possible that you have Citrix installed on your computer?

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
I tried this game and this is awesome. Most of the games end at the point where mc fucked all her family but here it continues with more possibilities. I don't know how far the developer want this game to go.. but don't stop soon man. Deserve every penny. Although I don't got any to support you. Good luck with this game man.

Reactions: Faerin

ghred

Aug 7, 2017
Hey can somebody tell me where do I get 80th picture for Claire? I pretty much maxed out the game but I don't have this one picture.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey can somebody tell me where do I get 80th picture for Claire? I pretty much maxed out the game but I don't have this one picture.
You've progressed too far to get that image. So you'll have to use the "All memories" cheat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

hobbit

Feb 18, 2018
Is 3th ending for Ashley implemented? I have all other achivents (aside collector one) done and get info "You haven't unlocked this choice yet"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is 3th ending for Ashley implemented? I have all other achivents (aside collector one) done and get info "You haven't unlocked this choice yet"
I hear there is a new item you need at the drug store...

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I haven't played this game in Donkey's Months. And I'm a bit tipsy and forgetful.
Is a harem ending possible?
As of right now, you can get either Ashley/Sophia or Veronica/Amy. There's another scene where you get an ending with Veronica/Debby, but Debby doesn't become your partner the way Amy and Sophia do in their respective endings.

A harem ending option eventually is super likely, probably for the final release of the game or something as that bonus for unlocking all the other endings.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes