Viressa

May 24, 2018
I haven't played this game in Donkey's Months. And I'm a bit tipsy and forgetful.
Is a harem ending possible?
As of right now, you can get either Ashley/Sophia or Veronica/Amy. There's another scene where you get an ending with Veronica/Debby, but Debby doesn't become your partner the way Amy and Sophia do in their respective endings.

A harem ending option eventually is super likely, probably for the final release of the game or something as that bonus for unlocking all the other endings.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
As of right now, you can get either Ashley/Sophia or Veronica/Amy. There's another scene where you get an ending with Veronica/Debby, but Debby doesn't become your partner the way Amy and Sophia do in their respective endings.

A harem ending option eventually is super likely, probably for the final release of the game or something as that bonus for unlocking all the other endings.
No, but there are several 3-way endings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay. Thanks, you guys.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Is 3th ending for Ashley implemented? I have all other achivents (aside collector one) done and get info "You haven't unlocked this choice yet"
Yes, head over to the mall and drop into the drug store and buy the item there to unlock the 3rd ending.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I always thought this was a AAA game first I would download when I logged in Sat morning and first I would play but now It's a big disappointment really don't want to now the ending before the story is told. Now it just gets downloaded in order and may be a week before I get round to playing it. I feel so much is going to be left out, we haven't fucked Mm is the sea yet nor auntie on the beach, What about Mom and Auntie threesome Mom and Veronica, Veronica and Ashley. What about the weekend yoga thought with the rising heat they would go topless then nude, for medical reasons to prevent dehydration there would be a 3 way blowjob, as the poses became more exotic/erotica Mom would start to loose control eventually fucking him in front of the girls and we would later end up with a family fuckfest.
Don't suppose we will get any of this now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's a big disappointment
You're right. Every game is a big disappointment due the Dev doesn't make the scenes each player wants at a certain point in development. He should ask each of us what scene we want and when, so we wouldn't be complaining about the lack of them in a developing game.
Don't suppose we will get any of this now
What's next Monday's lottery number?

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
I accept that we would never get all the scenes everybody wants but to put endings in before he finishes the story is something I cannot and never will understand I haven't seen any other developer do that.

It's Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday lottery here

Reactions: TheDevian

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I didn't have the impression that we got any ending before certain prerequisites had been fullfilled.
And no, he is by far not the only developer who includes different endings in a game and it's quite a common practice to finish story arcs including it's ending rather then excluding all possible endings until all possible story arcs have been completed.
Sure, any story where more than one family member (or whatever, if you don't use the patch) is included is still missing.
I just read the Yoga comment ... at the current state of the story there is no reason at all for anyone to do it topless. I mean ... they don't know sh*** about each other, why would they do such a thing?
Maybe a story arc with more family members will be implemented at some point, who knows? After all the suspicion points don't have any meaning so far. He probably had some ideas how to use them. Let's just see what the future brings.
edit: fixed a few typos.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faerin
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes