SleepingDeath

Sep 20, 2017
Welp currently a waste of mega quota for me lol game does not wanna run tried with and without incest patch redownloaded 2 times same issue i go to start it get unity splash screen wait like 5-10mins get into the menu tried my 9.4 save game works for like 2-3 mins max then freezes cleared out save and tried new game same thing and sometimes it just does not load the menu at all ._. what gives any help here?

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
He is one of the best! Every Guy should end his work with such an effort and passion! Thank u! BTW: Can u make mom pregnant now? Thanks!!

• Haha
Reactions: Faerin

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Welp currently a waste of mega quota for me lol game does not wanna run tried with and without incest patch redownloaded 2 times same issue i go to start it get unity splash screen wait like 5-10mins get into the menu tried my 9.4 save game works for like 2-3 mins max then freezes cleared out save and tried new game same thing and sometimes it just does not load the menu at all ._. what gives any help here?
What software did you use to extract the game with? That might explain the issue you're having.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Was Cassie or Megan, Linda abandoned?
It's a bit disappointing.
Thank you for your efforts.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes