Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to find diane when my mother comes home from work? I tried to find her in the corridor several times more never meet .. have any specific time or place?
Go to the hallway outside MC's apartment at 16:30.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
OK so just a quick question for those that know. Did Faerin release anything about the next game he will be working on (some screens or something about the plot or the characters)? I presume he did not but I am interested to see what he has in mind about his next project.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
the screen goes black after displaying the Unity logo and nothing happens afterwards. This is the first time that happens to me. Does anyone know why this happens? Is it happening to someone else?

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
hey what is bob's achievement n°9 ? I've finnished the whole game but it's still unkown and I realy don't know what to do do ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
the screen goes black after displaying the Unity logo and nothing happens afterwards. This is the first time that happens to me. Does anyone know why this happens? Is it happening to someone else?
Do you have the installed?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hey what is bob's achievement n°9 ? I've finnished the whole game but it's still unkown and I realy don't know what to do do ?
Go to the movie theater and answer all 10 movie related questions correctly.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
OK so just a quick question for those that know. Did Faerin release anything about the next game he will be working on (some screens or something about the plot or the characters)? I presume he did not but I am interested to see what he has in mind about his next project.
He did it will be about a Hotel, and that's about as much as I can tell yo as that's about as much as I know

Reactions: Bolero

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I updated it at the beginning of the year I think. It didn't happen to me with previous versions of Man of House
Try downloading the latest version I linked and see if that fixes the problem. Do a default install.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes