Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So I have Claire and Ashleys suspicion and jealousy stats at 5 and all char stat maxed, but the bonus ending isn't triggering for me, is there a specific thing you need to do to trigger it?
This should be in a spoiler tag.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Any word on whether the Steam version is going to be censored? I'd love to have this in my library, but if I'm still going to have to apply (and thus always locally store) a patch somewhere to make it worthwhile, it'd be kinda pointless.

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
I'm super sad to see this one end. Great work done by the creator. Only thing I'm kinda disappointed in is that the girl band never really became a bigger part of the game.

Reactions: Faerin

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Chill, I only asked because its happened before and I didn't feel like wasting time on a project that was "completed but not really". I can see from the reaction of others that it seems that it wasn't the case with this one.

Also get off your high horse, you're in the same piracy website as I am so don't act like you're any better.
Is this actually complete or is it more of a "We got tired of making this so lets just say we're done so we can move on to the next cashcow" situation?

Actually yours was a question posed in the form of a statement, and as you had over over 2000 pages to read up on the game before even asking the question, but you couldn't be bothered and asked it anyway.
I gave you a reply that's all and an explanation if I have hurt your sensitivities then I'm sorry.
As for being on my high horse I have that luxury as I am not on here to freeload the game I am the one that shares it with you on F95, so if you do download it, it will be from the link I provided again might want to check up on some facts before you reply again
Also I actually work on the game and class the dev as a personal friend
But anyway I hope you download the game and enjoy playing it, just next time look before you leap

Larry5168

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
I try to 100% the game, but I'm at the end and there's still 2 bob's achievements that are still unkown n°9 and n°16 I don't know what to do to get them I don't even have a clue.
I still need to find the last collectible from the last update.

can someone help me ? I don't see what I've missed (I also get the bonus ending but it's kinda disapointing, am I still missing something or is it the actual bonus ending)

linklongatti

Jan 9, 2019
How to find diane when my mother comes home from work? I tried to find her in the corridor several times more never meet .. have any specific time or place?

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes