mahem

Apr 15, 2019
oh wow, you managed to pick out something that seems to be happening 2x in the course of 21k lines of the translation.

did you happen to notice how often it was translated correctly as well? Kolere is mentioned 160 times and then there's Allemachtig which is mentioned 76x and if i would look op every mention of Holy shit / holy crap i would probably find some other words that are being used as translations.

It's true that i've missed it 2x, i'm not perfect and instead of plainly plainly critisizing you can also send a pm with the mentions of dialogue that's incorrect, didn't i mention something earlier that there is always room for improvement or something like that? (If i'm not mistaken it's not that far back in this forum)

I was kind of planning to read through every bit of line ingame with 1.0.2 to see how read-able everything is so far and if needed make some more adjustments, Not to mention read through a file with 83k lines of code (at the release of 1.0.1) to see if my spellcheck has missed stuff. Because this last addition to the translation will actually be the stage where the game goes from beta to final-ish.

I've added a bit of the translation i've done, and small adjustments needed aside, i really can't see any of the weird "buildups" and unreadable stuff that makes it so you can't follow the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thx maybe i can explain by this bit what i meant by "strange translations"
you have choosen to do a almost exact transaltions of the english sentence, althaugh this works most of the time it also can have the efect to become verry strange. "ze kijk naar me als een roofdier die op het punt staat haar prooi op te eten?"
okay het is een perfecte exacte vertaling, but do you realy know any dutchman that would say or even think that?
a translation could be ( ze keek me met messcherpe ogen aan)
i the scentenc (ze leunt tegen de wand van de lift aan) aan should be removed as it would mean a double leaning into the wall.
ik beweeg dichter bij en begin haar te likken? yup again a acurate translation, ( aangtrokken door haar kutje begin ik haar te beffen) likken is rarely used when licking a pussy, mc would only be licking when he would be to shy or afraid to do more than just licking. (in the story however mc is eating her out so it would be beffen.
geschokt should be geshockeerd. geshokt doesnt fit his feeling in the story.
this are examples why i have a tough time with the translation, it is to much a literal translation.
i hope i didnt upset yo to much, as i realy commend you for doing this.
playing these games in dutch would be a lot more fun..

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Diane ending is part of the landlady ending

what I can't seem to do hidden ending..... I've unlocked it but it cuts out when you take veronica to her room?
Well at least i was right about missing something obvious. ;)

I think the hidden ending is working as intended you keep going as is. Not saying I feel satisfied but it is what it is.

Great game looking forward to next effort.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
wow completed already. I had been wating on that since the last time I played was a long time ago and my saves were lost, I decided to just wait till the end.. let's have some fun now

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody know pregnant ending gonna be only for Ashley or we can expect in future also for Claire and other characters?

TabooDad50

Mar 18, 2019
For those who cant find or don't want to look for last Cosplay collectible

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin,
Found your game back in March when i joined f95. It quickly became a favorite of mine and I absolutely loved it.
Congratulations on completion and My thanks forall your hard work. I will be following your future creations and best of luck on your next adventure.
Sadly tho it had to end some time, but my shoulder is going to be grateful for the rest :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Wow guys, thanks a lot for all the congratulations and postive feedback!
It makes me happy to see that so many of you have enjoyed MotH these past 2 years and have stuck with it (and me).

All I can say is that I learned a lot of things, both good and bad, and I am VERY excited to start fresh.
I feel motivated and inspired and hope you'll all have even more fun with the next game as you did with MotH.

And please don't think of this as an ending, but as a continuation of something that originally was just supposed to be a small test run. (Also MotH "V1.0" may be finished, but that doesn't mean there's nothing more left to add.)

So a big thank you, to all of you that supported me on Patreon, reported bugs, gave me feedback or just enjoyed playing the game!

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Is this actually complete or is it more of a "We got tired of making this so lets just say we're done so we can move on to the next cashcow" situation?
You make out that because the dev has finished the storylines of the three main chracters and a few more you have been cheated somehow, and because he's moving on to something else, you seem to think he's going to milk that as well.
Take a look at the thread and the replies as to the content and quality of the game, no one has been milked at all definitely not you as your on a pirate site getting the game for free, none of his Patrons feel they are getting milked either
As for moving on to another cash cow, just because someone makes money out of a quality game and moves onto make another game it doesn't mean it will be a cash cow, it might flop it might take off, but as this guy makes his living off the games he's putting everything on the line to make a new game
Next time try not to confuse one of the good devs here with the others that are in it to make a fast buck

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes