kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
He did it! He finally finished this game :) Congratulations!

Like I said before, this doesn’t mean there won’t be any future updates, but for now I will start focusing on the development of my new game.
Any info about this new game of his? (that's why F95 is in need of 'news page')

Reactions: Faerin

ecdw

May 9, 2017
Not gonna lie,
I am kinda disappointed.

Yes, I love MotH very much.
But to see all those side characters being thrown aside... It hurts.

Nevertheless.
Thank you for all the content over the years for this game Faerin
I hoped that this game was going to be 100% completed, but I guess we have to accept that it's only partially completed (But that's still more than most games on this site)

Been quite a journey :)
Do people not read the changelog lol? He said that, while he's going to be moving on to a new game, he will be coming back to this from time to time to add stuff for the remaining girls.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
A great game no doubt, good art, good animation, good ingame walkthrough, good stories, never found a bug, what to say, congratulation.

Reactions: Faerin

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I'm not sure what the issue is but I downloaded 1.02 from Mega and it shows as 1.02 on the splash/intro screen but there is no option for Diane dreams. It doesn't look like there is any additional story to go through but maybe I'm missing something obvious. I even tried re-running the last option we had with Diane at late night. Of course i can't see the other ending either but I expected that until Diane was done. Am i alone with this issue?

Reactions: Zelai

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm not sure what the issue is but I downloaded 1.02 from Mega and it shows as 1.02 on the splash/intro screen but there is no option for Diane dreams. It doesn't look like there is any additional story to go through but maybe I'm missing something obvious. I even tried re-running the last option we had with Diane at late night. Of course i can't see the other ending either but I expected that until Diane was done. Am i alone with this issue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
The diane dream is under Claire 's dreams
Just select her and then choose "doing nothing"

London001

Nov 23, 2017
Diane ending is part of the landlady ending

what I can't seem to do hidden ending..... I've unlocked it but it cuts out when you take veronica to her room?

Guss

May 26, 2018
I do love this game, however, the last 3 updates just wasn't to my liking. The dreamscapes were enjoyable, but, I was looking more towards the real story. Not a "what if" scenario.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes