Althalus

Nov 16, 2017
Avant de conclure une fin avec Ashley, j'aurais bien aimé pouvoir faire des choses de nuit dans sa chambre....comme on peut le faire avec Claire ou Veronica. Hé hé hé.
Peut être une prochaine mise à jour.

Before concluding an end with Ashley, I wish I could do things at night in her room ... as you can with Claire or Veronica. Hey hey. May be a next update.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Veronica said she would leave the door unlocked, but I cannot enter. Not sure how the first post is helpful?
The way it suppose to work is

1-Speak to veronica in her room at 12:00pm
2-Be in the top hallway on saturday at 10:00am
3-Click the up arrow
4-Click "Hell Yeah"

and that's it

in case this is due to something else that's preventing you

Here's a save from the end from the previous version

Reactions: parceload

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I have problem

after introduce finish and when must sleep, can't sleep click doent work

please help
There is a bug in this version on the introduction day so if you just skip that day when you start a new game everything will be fine

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Same issues with extracting files here.
I am running the newest version of WinRar and 7Zip, and both give a warning: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.
Same as sig325. I tried to dl it twice with different links but still not working.
2 people are reporting extraction errors. Many people (including me) have downloaded and extracted the game with no issues.

Occam's Razor says it's either the individual downloads are corrupt, the archive tool is old, or their disks have corrupt sectors.

Another possibility is the archives on all the download hosts has been replaced with a bad one. But AFAIK they haven't changed.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Same issues with extracting files here.
I am running the newest version of WinRar and 7Zip, and both give a warning: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged.
Same as sig325. I tried to dl it twice with different links but still not working.
I have just downloaded the game from Mega again just to see if its corrupt or not as it is my Link, I have no problem extracting the file or playing the game so I will refer you to goobdoob post above as the problem seems to be on your end

Reactions: yayayaiamlorde

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have just downloaded the game from Mega again just to see if its corrupt or not as it is my Link, I have no problem extracting the file or playing the game so I will refer you to goobdoob post above as the problem seems to be on your end
Do you still have the RAR file? If so, would you mind posting the MD5 from it?

sig325 yayayaiamlorde could download it and compare the md5 to make sure the download is the same.

rexharbinger

Sep 15, 2017
If I have one complaint about this game, it is how many of the plot lines can only be moved forward on Sunday, and only exclusively. So each Sunday, you have to chose which one you are moving forward this time. Additionally, some take multiple weeks before you can move it forward. Emma is a great example of this. You have to wait a week, pick her on Sunday, fail, go to the mall for an item that doesn't show up until after you fail, wait another week, then move he forward one more time (to another unfinished event). Sophia is another one that gets hung up on only being able to move forward on a Sunday. Really need to have those two plot lines uncoupled from each other. Maybe have Sophia visit on Saturdays instead. Right now, Saturdays are mostly a blank slate (haven't finished the game or anything, maybe that will change). You have one unfinished event at 8am, then the rest of the day seems empty, with most of the regular events not happening but nothing to take their place. If Sophia visiting was moved to Saturday, it would help the flow.

Still plowing through the game. Plot is good, graphics are good, mechanics aren't bad, but the grind is soooo painful. And I don't want to use the cheats because I might miss something... but really repetitive.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
If I have one complaint about this game, it is how many of the plot lines can only be moved forward on Sunday, and only exclusively.
Thanks for the feedback!
I have to agree with you on that, right now it really stalls the progression (especially without mood/time cheating).
This has been on my list for a while now as it has been reported before, so this will be fixed (eventually). ;)

Ichigo Tun

Dec 16, 2017
Do you still have the RAR file? If so, would you mind posting the MD5 from it?

sig325 yayayaiamlorde could download it and compare the md5 to make sure the download is the same.
Update your WinRAR or 7zip.
Everything is working now. I am using Ubuntu .I just found out Ubuntu need different software for extract rar file & zip file. Thank you for answers. Sorry for my bad English.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Everything is working now. I am using Ubuntu .I just found out Ubuntu need different software for extract rar file & zip file. Thank you for answers. Sorry for my bad English.
Ah, OK. Glad you've got it working.

Maybe next time lead with "I'm on Ubuntu"! :)

Reactions: Ichigo Tun
4.20 star(s) 254 Votes