Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
for the landlady it says when you shower before yoga you sometimes catch her in the halls what timei is that cause i know she showers at 7 so ive tried showering at every 10 mins before seven
Claire takes a bath at 20:00, so you'll want to take a bath at 19:30.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I finished all the ending but still cant find the bonus ending?? Where is it?
Check that you've completed all of the other achievements (except General #16), that you're not missing anything from the gallery (images, videos, scenes or collectables) and that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at 5.

lol52ct

Dec 21, 2018
Check that you've completed all of the other achievements (except General #16), that you're not missing anything from the gallery (images, videos, scenes or collectables) and that Claire's suspicion and Ashley's jealousy stats are at 5.
I can't find general 9. Does anyone know what it is?

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
and do you unlock all girls by following girls route cause i seem to be missing a few in achievements and im at dating part for all girls in apartment

lol52ct

Dec 21, 2018
so if you do an ending does it do that thing where after its finished it puts you back to before it?
Once you finished an ending you will have an option of back to main menu or not yet. Just click not yet and you will go back to your bedroom.

jouda852

Dec 8, 2018
I seem to be a bit stuck with Claire. I have 19 love points with her and can't get more than that. When i looked at walkthroughs they say i can give her teddy bear, chocolate and flowers, but when i try it, it just says "That doesn't work." I'm getting kinda frustrated. It might be that i'm just dumb and missing something.

Diezer

May 8, 2019
Is there any way to put the latest update in Spanish? I don't read English and I would be comfortable reading it in Spanish

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I seem to be a bit stuck with Claire. I have 19 love points with her and can't get more than that. When i looked at walkthroughs they say i can give her teddy bear, chocolate and flowers, but when i try it, it just says "That doesn't work." I'm getting kinda frustrated. It might be that i'm just dumb and missing something.
The gifts don't work during any other time except for the dates.

Gifts:
Claire - Chocolate
Pam - Flowers
Veronica - Flowers
Ashley - Teddy bear

If you want to attach your save, I'll take a look at it for you.

Reactions: Brandon's Gaming

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Is there any way to put the latest update in Spanish? I don't read English and I would be comfortable reading it in Spanish
You would need to get it from Steam or Patreon.

Last edited:

Eugenio86

Apr 17, 2019
You could need to get it from Steam or Patreon.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jouda852

Dec 8, 2018
The gifts don't work during any other time except for the dates.

Gifts:
Claire - Chocolate
Pam - Flowers
Veronica - Flowers
Ashley - Teddy bear

If you want to attach your save, I'll take a look at it for you.
Here... I was thinking about editing the value, but idk... Feels kinda like cheating.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Here... I was thinking about editing the value, but idk... Feels kinda like cheating.
I noticed that MC's stats were a little low as well as your mood. That's what's preventing you from offering Claire a footrub. So max MC's mood and toggle the mood lock in the cheats console, then max his stats. Offer her a footrub at 21:00, then the following night at 21:00, offer her some wine before asking her if she wants a footrub.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey hey
thank you, i misread the walkthrough and thought it was supposed to be done on WEEKENDS
You're welcome. A lot of people get that confused. Basically you bump into her when she comes home from school at 15:00, and she only goes to school on weekdays. :)

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Attach your save and I'll take a look at it for you.
Sycho: So, I went so, with your one comment from which I read that suspicions in Claire and Ashley must be diminished to 5 to (from white to green) get the last 16 achievement, which is also unlocked earlier even when we will finish all endings in your bed as "Think about your future".
But when we click earlier, instead of a full transition after the action in the living room and going to Veronica, we will be woken by an alarm clock (if we do not have suspicion just completed) and when we do it, the scene will roll on, everything will end with a happy end (in a good sense).

For me, this ending caused a lot of curiosity, because I was curious about the ending as maybe not the basics of the game, but in the form of the hero's dream and also a big surprise as Faerin had to put it together to make a nice ending at once, and secondly endings in the form of threads and connections with Veronica, Ashley and Claire. So at the end I will be waiting for the next (maybe not so frequent) updates from other 5 girls who could not be met well and have dialogues not yet discovered, such as Cassie, Valerie, Linda, Kathy or Megan. Thank you for all the updates that came out and translation into Polish, so that not only for me but for other people (probably also from Poland) it would be fun to play. Waiting for the new version of Mastwood Myron. Regards.

4.20 star(s) 254 Votes